Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

I officially Hate This Month

Old 02-06-2005, 09:21 PM
Norm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I officially Hate This Month

I was wondering what would cause my car not to start???, for about a week when I went to start my car it would sputter and then fire, well about three days ago after took my car for a test run i let it idle down and then shut it off, when i went to start it up again nothing not even a starter "click"...so i check to see if maybe i blew a fuse nothing, then I looked at the battery to see if it had power that's fine, is there something that i'm missing please help a fellow honda boy out....thanks

here is my setup:
95 eg hatch(5spd)
greddy hybrid kit
dsm 450's
vafc

I don't beat on it at all i try to baby it so i'm like totally lost on this one.

P.S. on a unrealated issue how much would it cost to replace my crankseal i'm leaking oil from oil pan and it looks like its coming from behind the crank pulley..."sorry if i'm not saying it right just a little tired"

i'll try to put up pics to help get a better understanding.
Old 02-09-2005, 01:47 PM

not good to leak from the crank seal might be costly but shit i dont know if it was my car i would do a twin cam swap
Old 02-13-2005, 01:48 PM

tighten the bolts norm!! lol i got another starter if you wanna try that lmk i get off work at 3 2mrrw so i can help ya if u want..lmk whats up man

I love you bro you wont ever be forgotten!!

RIP Kevin Gonzalez Slo_SI
Yall take care of us... we will all see you in better times.

PM me for all your paint and auto body supply needs. . "Everything but mixed paint." Specializing in Outrageous and House of Kolor Products. .cheaper then anyone else guaranteed!!
Old 02-13-2005, 09:29 PM
Norm

danny yeah man stop by this shit is killing me...lol...i'll call you tomorrow mang!