Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

have a prblem, please help!!!!!

Old 12-14-2004, 06:45 AM
DJ Onda

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default have a prblem, please help!!!!!

ive done everything to my car , by the way its a 90 h. accord lx, like i said before ive done every thing all gaskets are new, all sensors are new, all tupe up is new, everything on it is new, my dads a great mechanic, so i know everything was put on right, but my shit still smoke white, no water in oil, and im not running rich or lean this so sucks ass, i really need to know im losing my mind, oh yeah i did frankenstein the car from a 2.2 to a 2.5 and an all new rebuilt head so it kicks ass, so please help

"I aint a killer but dont push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting pu*sy"/- (Tupac Words)

"There is no betta place than tha Chi, where i ride n stay high!"/- Mannys Words)
Old 12-14-2004, 07:24 AM
Digga

did you have the head checked? there could be a level problem or a hairline crack you can't see...... you may have to have it milled slightly..... you said you put on a new head gasket right?
Old 12-15-2004, 05:51 PM
Chuck aka Woody

one other thing, are your brakes feeling kinda wierd, and have ya had to ad fluid lately? i've had a couple with bad m/cyls. that leak brake fluid into the brake booster and then it gets sucked into the intake through the booster vac. line. this makes white smoke too! just a lil at 1st then as the master/ cyl. gets worse the smoke gets worse. if that's the problem, not only is the master/ cyl. bad, but the brake booster is bad too because the fluid cant get to the vaccume line until the diaphram in the booster gets a leak in it too.

NO EXCUSES for my lil FWD! Cmon RWD's n AWD's, lets DIG!

STEISS RACING all the way
HONDA ENGINES from oem to EXTREEM

www.myspace.com/streetracin_cwby

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1433200141

Last edited by ugly86integra; 12-15-2004 at 05:57 PM.
Old 12-15-2004, 07:25 PM
Livin' in Seattle

Default Re: have a prblem, please help!!!!!

Originally posted by crazybajapanti
ive done everything to my car , by the way its a 90 h. accord lx, like i said before ive done every thing all gaskets are new, all sensors are new, all tupe up is new, everything on it is new, my dads a great mechanic, so i know everything was put on right, but my shit still smoke white, no water in oil, and im not running rich or lean this so sucks ass, i really need to know im losing my mind, oh yeah i did frankenstein the car from a 2.2 to a 2.5 and an all new rebuilt head so it kicks ass, so please help
What's the compression on it?
Done a leak down?
Eating oil? How much?
Old 12-15-2004, 07:30 PM
Livin' in Seattle

Originally posted by ugly86integra
one other thing, are your brakes feeling kinda wierd, and have ya had to ad fluid lately? i've had a couple with bad m/cyls. that leak brake fluid into the brake booster and then it gets sucked into the intake through the booster vac. line. this makes white smoke too! just a lil at 1st then as the master/ cyl. gets worse the smoke gets worse. if that's the problem, not only is the master/ cyl. bad, but the brake booster is bad too because the fluid cant get to the vaccume line until the diaphram in the booster gets a leak in it too.
That's one hell of a leak then. To fill a booster to that point I'd think it would require at least one MC fluid refill not to mention the pedal feel would be a dead-give away by that point. Not flaming, just never heard of someone letting an MC leak get that far. Exactly how much fluid did you lose before the vac hose began sucking some up?

Last edited by Bill; 12-16-2004 at 03:05 AM.
Old 12-15-2004, 08:35 PM
Chuck aka Woody

Originally posted by Bill
That's one hell of a leak then. To fill a booster to that point I'd think it would require at least one MC fluid refill not to mention the pedal feel would be a dead-give away by that point. Not flaming, just never heard of someone letting an MC leak get that far. Exactly how much fluid did you loss before the vac hose began sucking some up?
lol beleive it or not i had 3 customers this past year with bad master cyls. that had been slowly leaking for so long that the booster diaphram started leaking and letting fluid through! lol
2 were nissan's and 1 was a mazda. 1 was Dusty's (primit) mom. her booster must've had a quart of fluid in it! lol the damn thing smoked like the woods were on fire, but the brakes still worked ok! lol well i could feel that they were not right but she was used to them feeling that way. lol some guy told her that she needed a new motor. anyway i mentioned the master cyl. in this thread cause the guy seems to think he's done everything to the motor, which still may have a problem, but it's giving him something else to check

NO EXCUSES for my lil FWD! Cmon RWD's n AWD's, lets DIG!

STEISS RACING all the way
HONDA ENGINES from oem to EXTREEM

www.myspace.com/streetracin_cwby

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1433200141

Last edited by ugly86integra; 12-15-2004 at 08:39 PM.
Old 12-16-2004, 08:09 AM
DJ Onda

thanks guys for your replys im gunna check today when i get back home ill tell my dad bout it too i wanted to know can i put a h23 ecu for better response on the motor or wat else can i do to my sleeper, not really a ricer , thanks again

"I aint a killer but dont push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting pu*sy"/- (Tupac Words)

"There is no betta place than tha Chi, where i ride n stay high!"/- Mannys Words)