Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

Calling all 7th gen Civic owners

Old 12-03-2004, 11:29 PM
That Fat Guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Calling all 7th gen Civic owners

If you have a d17 do i have a deal for you...How would you like upgraded head internals...Im talking cams valves spring retainers the whole bit..Titanium all the way around (cept for cams of course)
I know i want them...thats why i need your help.
i have the ability to have these custom made but the only problem is the manufacturing company will not just make one set. They will not even touch it unless I can come up with 100 unit orders. I know this seems like alot but really it not that bad. Now I have already passed this info on to the guys at www.7thgencivic.com and am still waiting on some feedback from them (Just posted today) But if anyone out there is interested and is fed up with the lack of parts for your D17 lemme know and we'll see what we can come up with
Thanx
Brian
Old 12-04-2004, 07:09 AM
My car cought on Fire!

Default Re: Calling all 7th gen Civic owners

Originally posted by bettaberettaboy
If you have a d17 do i have a deal for you...How would you like upgraded head internals...Im talking cams valves spring retainers the whole bit..Titanium all the way around (cept for cams of course)
I know i want them...thats why i need your help.
i have the ability to have these custom made but the only problem is the manufacturing company will not just make one set. They will not even touch it unless I can come up with 100 unit orders. I know this seems like alot but really it not that bad. Now I have already passed this info on to the guys at www.7thgencivic.com and am still waiting on some feedback from them (Just posted today) But if anyone out there is interested and is fed up with the lack of parts for your D17 lemme know and we'll see what we can come up with
Thanx
Brian

I am in, I just got a turbo put in my D 17
All i Need is some internals to boost a lil higher
Old 12-05-2004, 04:51 PM
That Fat Guy

I cant divulge the info due to the fact that the company manufacturing these good will not be the ones whos name is on them. Im going through a local shop here called Top End Performance and they asked me not to give all the info. If you are interested please let me know and you may recieve further info but if not than i dont think you should really be worrying about it.
I know your a moderator and have the ability to lock this post if it pleases you and if you decide to do so you may. But keep in mind you will be doing a large tuning community a huge disservice.
Thank you BuddyLee I will be in contact with you shortly
Old 12-06-2004, 10:37 AM

why would they not want you to post all the info? that doesnt make any sense to me. if they want 100 units, then people need all the info. they arent just going to shovel out a shitload of money if you arent going to post all the info.

IBTL

Kevin *Slo Si* 9/13/06 RIP! You will be missed! Godspeed!

We will miss you Pablo. Take care man. 1!
Old 12-06-2004, 07:24 PM
That Fat Guy

I said of your seriously interested you will receive the info you need. Im trying to test the waters here and see how many people will actually be interested if i could get them. Judging by the so-far responses its probably not going to happen.