Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

ive got no power in my integra

Old 07-29-2004, 06:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ive got no power in my integra

Since I got my car I thought my clutch was messed up but ive gotten a new clutch and flywheel and that solved nothing

my car likes to hesitate and not take gas and i think it might be the fuel injectors but idk ive put cleaner in the damn thing twice

also when i bought it they told me the timing was off by very little

anyone know why my car is lacking gd power lmk thanks
Old 07-29-2004, 07:29 PM
i stepped on my weiner!

timing off by little can mean alot, did they mean just a tooth on the gear or crank pulley or something or did they mean ignititon timing as per the distributor??? if you are off a tooth you could be out as far as 18 degrees or so, plus if your distributor is off and your injectors are kinda clogged you wil be of course lacking in power. do a tune up, and check the timing

10.02@149.5 Bullseye Power Turbos
Top Dead Center Performance
Mobile Alabama 251 661 6067
owner/operator
www.tdcperformance.net
Old 07-30-2004, 08:57 AM
~Da Baddest Bitch~

if you still need help with your car call my hubby at his shop 238-3900 and ask for Cisco. Tell him your from TR and that his wife told you to call
gone but never forgotten.... I love you Jay!!!
Its been 4 years and I miss you more than ever...give me the strength to keep my life on the right track!!!
Old 07-30-2004, 12:06 PM

Originally posted by NChatch
timing off by little can mean alot, did they mean just a tooth on the gear or crank pulley or something or did they mean ignititon timing as per the distributor??? if you are off a tooth you could be out as far as 18 degrees or so, plus if your distributor is off and your injectors are kinda clogged you wil be of course lacking in power. do a tune up, and check the timing
good advice but i would just change injectors while u are at it just to be safe but the timing is a big thing like nchatch said
CREW MEMBER#2

d16a1 rides on all
rolling is not racing go from a dig or do not go at all