Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.
View Poll Results: How much do you have to spend for the next H/A meet?
$10 +
50.00%
$15 +
20.00%
$20 +
30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Next H/A Meet Poll

Old 06-29-2004, 11:46 AM
! Ne shab'rud'ni !

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Next H/A Meet Poll

How much of your OWN $$$ would you be willing to spend for the next H/A meet?

This would be for doing an event that would be indoors.

If I have a general idea how much we have to spend then I can see what is available.

by http://www.flickr.com/people/8341770@N07/, on Flickr
TR "Old Skool EF" Member #017 chi town brat TR "eg6" crew #6

I see people out there spending money on the car to improve it … If you spend half that effort just working on your driving skills, making you and the car work together as a team, then you’ll go faster – period. To make the car go a second faster on the track takes a lot more energy and money than making yourself drive it one second faster.
the late Tom Thrash SCCA Solo E Production
Old 06-29-2004, 11:55 AM
S1's MUSCLE RELAXER

people need to stop bitching bout the heat. Lake park is perfectly fine. it was hot as fuck why? WE LIVE IN FLORIDA AND ITS SUMMER TIME!!!!!!! quit bitching, wear some shorts, and enjoy the tan. that is all.
Old 06-29-2004, 12:14 PM
Professional Dumbass

basically i say bring out some of those big tent/canopy thingys, and some mister fans or something...
Old 06-29-2004, 12:27 PM
! Ne shab'rud'ni !

we could have went under the pavillons and didn't. would the tents make a diff?

as for lake park, how about 4:30 meet with bug spray? that would work.

by http://www.flickr.com/people/8341770@N07/, on Flickr
TR "Old Skool EF" Member #017 chi town brat TR "eg6" crew #6

I see people out there spending money on the car to improve it … If you spend half that effort just working on your driving skills, making you and the car work together as a team, then you’ll go faster – period. To make the car go a second faster on the track takes a lot more energy and money than making yourself drive it one second faster.
the late Tom Thrash SCCA Solo E Production
Old 06-29-2004, 12:33 PM
I :heart: Pittsburgh

Originally posted by DONT SLEEP
people need to stop bitching bout the heat. Lake park is perfectly fine. it was hot as fuck why? WE LIVE IN FLORIDA AND ITS SUMMER TIME!!!!!!! quit bitching, wear some shorts, and enjoy the tan. that is all.
Yea but some of us work outside all god damn day all flipping week and would enjoy not being outside on the god damn weekend sweating there asses off god damnit
Old 06-29-2004, 01:25 PM
art
E=MC-hammer

well im down for the indoor thing....I can swing $10 range but there must beer....and a designated pic person....and my other demand,keith must wear a bikini top...I dont know why he just must. so keith no bitching
art

www.rccustomz.com
Old 06-29-2004, 01:40 PM
Retired Ricer...

Does my mommy's money count??? If so I could probably say about $20.... And NO beer as this is a car event and people will be driving, and Drinking + Driving= not cool......

www.facebook.com/chris.storck1
Project WHIPLASH has begun!!!
RacingIntegration.com (813)935-6720
InductionPerformance.com
NS Racing (813)842-5517
Old 06-29-2004, 01:46 PM

I'm down for spending some dough but not much because I have the wifey and that means Double for me. But i'm down.
Old 06-29-2004, 03:00 PM
sometime after noon

thx for the poll angela

The reason we didn't go under the pavilion at the last meet was my fault. I started up the grill without patience because of the afternoon rain chance. If I knew the bastards that were using them were going to leave 5 minutes after I lit the grill up, I wouldn't have done it. I'm suprised people didn't just migrate over there anyway...

When we brought up the idea of a pool or beach meet, people just kept saying to keep it at Lake Park and Best Buy. Thats what we did and I ended up getting less donation $$$ and not nearly as much positive feedback about it (or any feedback for that matter).

As some of you know already, the reason I haven't started putting together the next meet is because I'm moving in mid July. Time and money are short right now and I might not have an internet connection at my new place until late July (although I can get online at work sometimes). I can try and put something together if someone wants to help me out with money and planning.

These meets can't be setup to accomodate everyone, although I will admit.. it was hot as fuck at the last one. I personally wouldn't mind an indoor or partially indoor meet somewhere for the next one. Keep tossing in those ideas, I'm sure we can find something that most people can agree on.