Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

dyno shop

Old 09-05-2003, 07:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dyno shop

hey just got back from miami and damn south florida performance is the best dyno place i've ever been to. Frank is the man i mean the guy knows his shit. IT IS DEFINETELY WORTH THE DRIVE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-05-2003, 07:56 PM
boostmonkey

All of my money/business goes to the guys I have trusted for years: Secret Services. I'm not driving down to Miami for a dyno run...sorry.
Old 09-07-2003, 10:29 AM

Secret services is awesome good prices on swaps too dont forget that lol, FYI dont drive 3 hours to get DYNOed, go to SS
Old 09-07-2003, 01:34 PM
Certified since '85

Where is secret sevices and how much to get dyno'ed??

TR Hydroponics Abuser #36329
J a s o0o n: i need to get piss ass shit face fuck bag bitch ass drunk god damn
Old 09-07-2003, 01:37 PM
Professional Asshole

secret services is great w/ their dyno's, decent prices ecspecially on a dyno day, that or glen's shop.

Aim and Yahoo- Inkedupordie

Old 09-09-2003, 08:51 AM

i would say that SFP is bout twice as better as SS, adn if ur not willing to drive 3 hours for ur car, ur car must not b worth much to u.
Old 09-09-2003, 09:01 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Have you even been to ss? Why bash them for no reason?
You keep on driving and keep these comments to yourself.

Originally posted by fl_hmong_racer
i would say that SFP is bout twice as better as SS, adn if ur not willing to drive 3 hours for ur car, ur car must not b worth much to u.
Old 09-09-2003, 12:39 PM
Can you spot me 20 cars?

I just had my car done at SFP.Secret Services is a great shop i have had my car there also.Take your car to were you are comfoftable.Just so you know Frank at SFP has a 2000 civic SI full interior(everything) plus a cage.Car ran 10.30 3 weeks ago.Not to bad.Do you think people are driving farther then Miami(it's in homestead) for fun.Frank has been tuning for 10 years and been in countless magazines.His shop is amazing.If you like secret services go there.Glen has a dyno, race related has one too.You take your pick.I will say this i have seen 5 cars from tampa area at SFP tuned from different shops and they have all seen improvements.Glen who owns a dyno was there last week.I can speak on this because because I have seen all the shops.Secret Services must know what they are doing look at Scotts 240.Every shop does something better than the other.If you think your tuner is so great than keep going there.