GyrlSpeed Contest 4-21-12 to 5-31-12

Old 04-21-2012, 04:42 PM
PurplePower

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GyrlSpeed Contest 4-21-12 to 5-31-12

I decided to do a contest to get some word of mouth going about GyrlSpeed Racing Team Performance Online. Up for grabs is a Set of Muteki Lug Nuts in Black. All you have to do is Like my Facebook page :
(GyrlSpeed Racing Team Performance | Facebook ) or Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/#!/GyrlSpeedRT ), then post one meaningful post or tweet. Lastly, send me a DM (direct message) or message with your name, username and which forum you belong to and that's it. The contest runs from Today, April 21, 2012 to May 31, 2012. One winner will be announced on Friday, June 1, 2012. I will PM (private message) or DM (direct message) the
winner on June 1, 2012. If no reply by June 2, 2012, 5pm, another winner will be chosen. If no reply by that date and time the following day, another person will be chosen. This process will repeat for 5 times, after which the contest will start again at a later date to choose a new winner.

Rules/Other Info:
1. No purchase necessary and making a purchase is appreciated but it will NOT help you in winning the contest.
2. Do not unfollow or unlike immediately after signing up for contest. If you do, you will be disqualified from the contest. Contestants will be checked against list of those still following or Liked on Facebook at the conclusion of the contest.
3. Must DM (direct message) on Twitter or message on Facebook with the forum name you belong to and username. If this is not included, you will NOT be entered into the contest.
4. Must post 1 meaningful tweet or comment. Cannot be: "hey", "hi", "yo", "what's up?", etc.
5. If you do not respond by said time after notification of winning, you will forefit your prize.
6. Prize available is a set of Muteki Lug Nuts for your vehicle. If they are not available at the
conclusion of this contest for your vehicle, you will receive a $25.00 Visa Gift Card in place of the Muteki Lug Nuts.

If you do not understand these Rules and Other Info, DO NOT enter the contest until you fully understand. You may contact: admin@gyrlspeedracingteam.com with any and all questions.

Please check the Rules/Other Info frequently for any changes that may occur NOT effecting the outcome of the contest.

GyrlSpeed Racing Team Performance is not responsible in part or as a whole for DM (direct messages), PM (private messages) and/or emails not received. GyrlSpeed Racing Team Performance is in no way affiliated with Muteki, Facebook, Twitter, Visa or any other business/entity other than noted above or previous arrangement prior to starting contest.

Thank You and Good Luck!
gyrlspeedracingteam.com/shop
admin@gyrlspeedracingteam.com
AIM: GyrlSpeed
Phone: 267-886-6187
Fax: 267-323-2925