BBS Forged Wheels in 18x8 Super Deal!

Old 12-15-2009, 04:31 PM
PurplePower

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb BBS Forged Wheels in 18x8 Super Deal!

GyrlSpeed Racing Team Performance Online has sets of forged BBS wheels in stock for sale. This deal is for a set of BRAND NEW One Piece Fully Forged BBS RE Wheels in size 18x8 with a +35 offset available in Bright Silver. I am selling these wheels for $2900 per set shipped! You will receive (4) Wheels, (20) Lugs and (4) Centering Rings. These wheels are for rides with a 5x100 lug pattern such as Volkswagen Golf, Volkswagen Jetta, Audi, Subaru and other makes and models. Please make sure that these wheels fit your specific MAKE AND MODEL BEFORE ordering. If you are not sure, you may contact me and I will find out for you. Tires are available at an additional charge to make this a great Wheel and Tire Package for the Spring.

Preferred payment is by PayPal. Payments should be sent to: admin@gyrlspeedracingteam.com. Otherwise, ONLY US Postal Service Money Orders will be accepted, no checks, no exceptions. If the money order option is used, payment must be received before order will be placed.

If you are interested, you can contact me here, by email at: admin@gyrlspeedracingteam.com, by phone/text at: (267)886-6187 or by AIM at: Gyrlspeed.
gyrlspeedracingteam.com/shop
admin@gyrlspeedracingteam.com
AIM: GyrlSpeed
Phone: 267-886-6187
Fax: 267-323-2925

Last edited by GyrlSpeedRT; 01-09-2010 at 06:23 AM.
Old 01-09-2010, 06:27 AM
PurplePower

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No one wants these Forged goodies? Here's a price breakdown: On TireRack, they cost you $825 each. That equals $3300. Even with shipping from the closest spot, your total is $3340. My pricing is definitely matched very well at $2900 SHIPPED. You're saving $440 bucks and still getting them from TireRack but through me since I have a wholesaler account with them.

Don't want these, then let me know which Forged or other type of wheel you want and I'll give you a good deal.
gyrlspeedracingteam.com/shop
admin@gyrlspeedracingteam.com
AIM: GyrlSpeed
Phone: 267-886-6187
Fax: 267-323-2925