GSRT Buy-Ins

Old 10-19-2008, 01:12 PM
PurplePower

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb GSRT Buy-Ins

I decided to set up a Buy-Ins section for those who do not currently have a lot of products available for their cars. Here you will find what you need to get started along with what the process is and how everything works. If you still have questions about the buy-in process, you may email me at: buy_ins@gyrlspeedracingteam.com or on AIM at: GyrlSpeed

What is a buy-in? A buy-in is a process that a company or entity sets up in order to have a manufacturer or entity produce parts for them that is not currently available. Usually 20 people or more (sometimes less) are needed to get the process rolling. This shows the company or entity that the business or entity is serious about getting the work completed by them. Once the business or entity has the 20 or more people necessary, then a mold fee will be required. This mold fee will vary in price according to what the part is that's being molded. From there, the company or entity will mold the item and send it to the business or entity for approval. Once approved, the business or entity will send the item(s) out that have been ordered and your buy-in is complete!

Now that you know the process, I'm sure you would like to know how can I set up one for you. Here is my buy-in process:
  1. You must post in this thread only with what items you want to start a buy-in for.
  2. I will double check to make sure they are not available. If they are not available, I will post here letting you know. Once I contact you, I will start a buy-in thread so that those who are interested may post and I will add their names to the list. All the details will be listed in the first post as well as all of those who are signed up. ALL correspondence will be listed in that thread EXCEPT for personal and payment information. This buy-in can go on for a reasonable amount of time. After that reasonable amount of time, if enough people are not included, I may put the buy-in on hold until more interest is acquired. This DOES NOT mean the buy-in is cancelled, just timed out.
  3. Once the amount of people is reached, I will then request that a mold fee be paid. This mold fee DOES NOT cover the entire price of the mold but is required to show that you are serious about having the item(s) produced. This mold fee will vary in price BUT will be subtracted from the overall price of the part being purchased.
  4. Once I receive the test product and approve the item, I will then post photos on the forum for those involved to see the final product. Once this is completed, I will then request that payments be made in order to begin the production of the item(s). This payment may be one or more payments depending up the item(s) being produced. Please note that once the production of the item has started, there will be ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS granted. If you are no longer interested in the item at this point, you must first email me letting me know the situation. Then, it is your responsibilty to find someone to replace you in the buy-in. That means that they will pay you what you have put into the buy-in thus far. Once you find a replacement, you must email me with their general info and they must also email me stating they wish to take your place in the buy-in. If this is not done, you will FOREFIT, meaning GIVE UP, any and all monies you have put into this buy-in thus far.
  5. After all items have been produced and received by me, I will again verify shipping information for all those involved and begin shipping out the items accordingly.
Payments are ONLY accepted through PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account, you MUST set up one on their website, found at www.paypal.com. I have found that this is the best way to accept payments as everyone is protected and if any problems arise, it is easier to refund payments with their system.

Again, if you have any questions, you may post or PM me here, email me at: buy_ins@gyrlspeedracingteam.com or on AIM at: GyrlSpeed
gyrlspeedracingteam.com/shop
admin@gyrlspeedracingteam.com
AIM: GyrlSpeed
Phone: 267-886-6187
Fax: 267-323-2925

Last edited by GyrlSpeedRT; 10-19-2008 at 02:16 PM.