Guns & Ammo Guns, Ammo, Knives, Weapons.. etc..

Colonists had the same "military weapons/muskets" that the British military had.

Old 07-24-2019, 02:54 AM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Colonists had the same "military weapons/muskets" that the British military had.

Colonists had the same "military weapons/muskets" that the British military had.

Muskets were the only type of "military weapon" there was at that time.
Muskets were the only type of "civilian weapon" there was at that time.
---------------------------------------

American leftists who hate America would have been demanding that the colonists disarm and turn in their "military weapons".
But back then everyone owned weapons, and could not be fooled.

Over time we have college kids that the leftist education system has "taught" that self defense weapons
are evil and the govt (it would have been the British back then) should have ALL the weapons.

The Constitution Didn’t Intend for Us to Have So-Called ‘Assault Rifles’

Because ALL weapons were the same type as used by the military.
Beth Alcazar - 07/23/2019
In my home state of Alabama, law enforcement officers from the city of Tuscaloosa recently attended a press conference on gun violence.
This was organized by local NAACP chapter president Jerry Carter in response to a recent surge of violent crimes committed by teenagers.
And it was funded by the wealthy leftist democrats like George Soros and Hollywood millionaires.

Carter, a U.S. Air Force veteran who lost his own son to a violent act 10 years ago, listed a handful of victims from recent years, including a 5-year-old boy struck by a bullet at a Christmas party, a 2-year-old shot at an apartment complex and a 4-year-old hit when someone was targeting her adult family members during a drive-by.

“I can’t really stomach it anymore,” Carter stated. “This black-on-black violence has got to stop. It’s totally out of control.”
Since Carter is black and he spoke against other blacks that makes Carter a RACIST!
By their own standards, Racist Carter should not be allowed to speak AT ALL.

Intended Weapons

With that, Carter also mentioned that he’s not against people’s rights to own guns. “But the types of weapons, I’m not on board with,” he said. “People riding around with assault rifles, spraying up shopping centers. I just don’t think that’s what the Constitution intended.” Carter doesn't realize that shopping centers are not mentioned in the US Constitution
and therefore are illegal and should be banned. Carter was unable to give one example of an illegal shopping center being sprayed with bullets.

Well, Mr. Carter, you are certainly right about that part. The Constitution never intended for crazy people to ride around with guns and shoot people in a shopping mall! The Founding Fathers of the United States never supported bad people committing violent acts. In fact, it’s quite the opposite. Our Founding Fathers supported good people defending themselves against violence. And our Constitution intended to protect us — the law-abiding citizens — and safeguard our natural right to defend ourselves and our loved ones against the very people Carter is speaking about.

What Is an Assault Rifle?

I get it. Carter is focused on the weapon itself — the big, black, bad, SCARY gun. But do you know what an assault rifle truly is? Just for kicks, I Googled “What is an assault rifle?” to see what information would pop up first. I discovered this definition: “a rapid-fire, magazine-fed automatic rifle designed for infantry use.” Not surprisingly, I also found this right afterward: “a rifle that resembles a military assault rifle but is designed to allow only semi-automatic fire.” So the leftists have been successful in changing the definition.
Now the leftists can say that anything that is "scary looking" (to who) is an illegal weapon.

Interesting how people have infiltrated our reference tools and inserted interpretations. Well, so be it, then. Here’s my interpretation: An assault rifle is any kind of rifle being used by an evildoer to attack someone. In other words, it’s a weapon that a violent person is using to harm or kill others. (Or, to use the active voice and clarify the subject and who is actually taking the action of the verb: The term “assault weapon” refers to a violent person using a gun to assault people.) The leftists don't give a crap about you protecting your family
since any means of protecting yourself is "scary" to leftists UNLESS THE LEFTISTS ARE USING IT!

Of special note here: It’s the person who is performing the assault, NOT the gun. So, Mr. Carter, the violence you so want to eradicate (as we all do!) is the fault of those people who are committing the crimes, not the fault of the tools in their hands. So, in that case, the Constitution never intended for us to have your so-called “assault rifles.”....which seem to be
part of a continually widening definition.

Defense Weapons

Just to be fair-minded, let’s look at the flip side of this contention. Just because madmen are using firearms as assault rifles doesn’t mean that that’s what those firearms are. If that truly is the method we’re using for description, then for me, for other responsibly armed Americans and for our Founding Fathers, these assault weapons should actually be labeled defense weapons. Because that’s why we have them — for self-defense and self-preservation. And that’s exactly what our Constitution intended to protect — the natural right of law-abiding people to defend themselves against violent acts with their firearms … whatever make, model, caliber or color the guns happen to be.

Leftist racist Carter has made no comment about evil leftists running law abiding people over with"assault vehicles".
But that will come after banning "scary" assault knives......

Keystone Facebook ...click: "Keystone Motor Car Club"

Port Richey Rod Run at Coast Buick GMC Coming May 25 2024
https://carstoshow.com/registerevent.aspx?eventid=99114

50's Diner US19.... A Florida Attraction.
1730 US-19, Holiday Fl 34691 click: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/t...-racing.html CHRA sanctioned cruise-in.
Cruise-In; Free; Every Saturday 5-8PM plus 10% off the whole menu to cruisers

All Cars Every 2nd Saturday Free Breakfast: Since 2015 and more. click: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/e...ast-tampa.html

Tampa Racing.com covers the Tampa car scene and supports many fund raisers, worthy causes and events that enrich our community. We hope you enjoy them all.
What do I do? ---- on-site *Aftermarket* spring/suspension installations --- on-site impact wrenching---street lowering with your own stock springs...........True Bi-xenon HID projector headlight conversions........ Much more at Bob's Garage!
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/b...ontact-us.html
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/b...e-senor-honda/