Guns & Ammo Guns, Ammo, Knives, Weapons.. etc..

Book: When the ATM's go dark

Old 10-18-2017, 03:06 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Book: When the ATM's go dark

[h=1]Packed with 36,000 people…[/h] [h=1]The baseball stadium went deathly quiet.[/h] A true story:
The Baltimore Orioles had just beat the Red Sox in ten nail-biting baseball innings.
But there were no joyful cheers that day.
Instead of high-fives, fans exchanged worried glances. Instead of filing toward the exits, they remained frozen in their seats.
The stadium loudspeakers sounded again: “Ladies and gentleman, due to an ongoing public safety issue, the mayor of Baltimore and the BCPD have asked all fans to remain inside the ballpark until further notice.”
Then silence... Except for a distant white noise...
…the sound of an enraged mob tearing through stores, police, and bystanders…just outside the stadium walls.
[h=1]Something had gone terribly wrong in the city that night…[/h] By that time, the cell networks had started to go down.
A few blocks north of the city, a young woman tried and failed to get through to her family. Eight months pregnant with her first child, she and her husband were prisoners in her own home as rioters ransacked the neighborhood.
They were smart to stay put. On the next street over, a man named Bob – returning home to his family – was nearly caught alone in the street by the angry mob…He was beginning to realize just how much trouble he was in, when miraculously a kind stranger opened a doorway and pulled him in to safety.
Bob was lucky. Many others were not.
This is America today.
What happened that night in Baltimore is just a small taste of what’s already happening in our cities and small towns…and what’s to come.
I know what I’ve just told you may seem sensational…exaggerated. It’s not.
That pregnant girl trapped in her home was my daughter.
That man Bob, running for his life only to be pulled to safety, was one of my employees.
You see, I’m the founder of the largest underground news and research network in America, informally known as The Agora.
And the facts I’m about to tell you may seem incredible. They are all true.
[h=1]Right now, America is on the verge of a breakdown[/h] New York City, NY
“He asked me if I’m a Trump supporter. I said ‘yeah’…Next thing I know, I have hands around my neck and I’m being choked.”
According to reports on the attack, no one on the subway did anything to help the man.
In New York City, a man wearing a red Make America Great Again hat was choked on the subway as fellow passengers did nothing to help.

In Chicago, a 50-year-old man was dragged from his car and beaten. Instead of helping, onlookers accused him of voting for the wrong political candidate.

In Washington, a young woman who showed up to support the new president had her hair set on fire by “black bloc” radical leftist protestors.

In Berkeley, California, a Patriots Day rally turned into a battle for the streets between black-clad anarchists and a right-wing militia group.
Now, we’ve had unrest before in this country. Many times.
During Holy Week 1968, the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr., set off riots across the country.
In 1991, the Rodney King riots resulted in 1 billion dollars’ worth of damage, 50 deaths, and a vicious attack on an innocent truck driver.
But this is different. There is an anger brewing here. One I have never seen in my lifetime.

Middlebury College, VT
A visiting scholar is attacked by a mob of students after a left-wing think tank incorrectly labels him a “white nationalist.” (A charge that turned out not to be true.)
When a professor tries to intervene, the students turn on him.
“I feared for my life,” the professor later says, still wearing a neck brace and nursing a concussion.
“They couldn’t look at me directly, because if they had, they would have seen another human being.”

We have protestors caught on camera saying: “people have to die”…
Meanwhile, protected elites like Maxine Waters and Chelsea Clinton, safe in their million-dollar homes, egg the crowds on…
As of writing this, I count at least seven mass political actions scheduled in the next few months alone. Which of these will explode into a riot, I don’t know. Hopefully none will.
But a recent conversation among members of an extreme resistance group on the social media site Reddit shows an alarming trend…

Here’s a sampling of what they said:
  • “I honestly think we need a campaign to get more [of us] armed.”
  • “A shocking number of comrades went in there with absolutely no combat training.”
  • “We need more than flags and bats. […] I know getting firearms in states and cities we have a presence is usually a hassle, but even handguns would help.”
Is it any wonder then, that these same groups are setting universities on fire, while students who refuse to go along with the crowd are threatened with violence?
And it’s not just happening in “dangerous” cities like Baltimore and Chicago.

Violent crime is now rising in places like Denver, Salt Lake City, and Louisville.
In the small town of Tiburon, California, a 74-year-old conservative radio host and his 12-year-old dog were assaulted and knocked to the ground while out grabbing a bite to eat.
In Ohio, another 74-year-old man was murdered live on Facebook, as he walked home from Easter lunch.
As the magazine Foreign Policy recently explained:
[h=1]“There appears to be…a sense that these are not just scattered outbursts, that all this is escalating somewhere.”[/h] What it’s all escalating to…the magazine’s editors aren’t so sure.
But I think I know. In fact, I’ve seen this happen before (I’ll explain in just a moment…)
And while these events are commonly dismissed as a reaction to racism, or the police, or Donald Trump, or immigration…according to the evidence in front of me, I don’t think that’s the whole story.
In this letter, I’m going to tell you what’s really causing this unrest…
…and why it’s leading to a disturbing conclusion…sooner than anyone expected.
[h=1]Don’t Wait for the 6 O’clock News to Tell You What’s Going On[/h] How many times did the 6 o’clock news warn you that housing prices would collapse? Never, as far as I can remember.
How many times did the “experts” admit that Trump had an excellent chance of winning the 2016 election? Never. They were giving Hillary a 98% chance of winning right up until election night.
CNN is running headlines like “Is Trump Afraid of Stairs?” while innocent people in places like Philadelphia are being attacked in the street by flash mobs organized on social media.
(The city has already had 4 this year, with one last March that resulted in bystanders allegedly being maced, tazed, and beaten.)
And don’t count on social media, either.

You see, the purpose of Facebook is to get you to click on links and buy products. It has no interest in presenting its users with information that might upset or contradict them.
That’s why many people thought it was impossible that Trump could win. They were surrounded on social media by friends and family who all lived in the same cities and thought the same way.
They had no idea what was happening in America’s heartland.
And the same is true today.
Luckily, I have my own sources…
[h=1]Underground Sources Paint a Very Different Picture of America[/h] As I said before, I am the founder of the largest underground news and research network in America.
I founded it back in 1978 in partnership with an Oxford scholar and the former head of the BBC.
With 2.7 million subscribers across all of our groups, we may be the biggest research network in the country you’ve never heard of.

That’s because, although we’ve been in business for 39 years, we don’t own a cable channel or a single newspaper. We don’t buy ads in splashy magazines. We don’t sponsor sports stadiums or anything like that.
If we have grown to become the largest group of our kind in America (and probably the world), it is solely because we dare to go places no one else will.
It was us… back in 1993… who exposed a growing threat from radical Islamic terrorism.
We wrote back then, “Especially troubling for many in the West will be the rise of Islam… This could be the biggest threat to world peace in the next two decades… the bomb at New York’s World Trade Center [is] just a small taste of what’s to come…”
Eight years later, the September 11 attacks hit the World Trade Center again.
Years later, we dared to point out that something was seriously wrong with the housing boom. In fact, as early as March 2005, we warned of a coming collapse.
We reported: “Something is smoldering in the mortgage-lending market, and the heart of fire is on the balance sheet of Freddie Mac (FRE) and Fannie Mae (FNM).”
Just this past year, while the Huffington Post was giving Hillary a 98% chance of winning the election, we were one of the few dissenting voices…predicting Donald Trump would win the presidency as early as April 2016.
Our success has allowed us to attract experts of all fields…from all over the world…We’ve worked with people like Quantum Fund co-founder Jim Rogers, former Congressman Ron Paul, Reagan budget advisor David Stockman, former CIA Director Bill Colby (who mysteriously died while working for us), and many more…
Even the government has acknowledged our work.

After 9/11, the CIA requested copies of a note I had sent subscribers warning about trouble ahead for America…
And years before that, the CIA actually tried to convince me to use my network as a front for its international operations…
(In case you were wondering, I said no…)
Yet we continue to operate very privately – and we only share our research and news directly with our private subscribers.
But today I’m going to make an important exception to that.
Because I think it’s vital that every American know the truth about what’s going on and who is behind it…
[h=1]The Most Daring Breakthrough in Our History[/h] Shortly after the riots tore apart Baltimore, I began examining America more closely…
I saw nearly half the population paying no taxes and dependent on aid from the federal government,
I saw more Americans are dying of drug overdoses than ever before and suicides just hit a 30-year high.
I saw a majority Americans favoring wealth redistribution and higher taxes…which is probably why a Congress full of Republicans is unwilling to guard the rest of us against these things.

And I saw the increasingly vocal and even violent opposition to traditional American values in our streets.
I studied these trends every day. I exchanged emails with experts around the globe.
And I kept a close watch over what analysts within my network were reporting, including former bankers, surgeons, senators, mathematicians, scholars, historians, even former CIA contractors.
I traveled from London to Paris to Beijing to Buenos Aires.

I even assembled a group of minds from as nearby as D.C. and as far away as Hong Kong to meet me at my offices in Baltimore. They included former head of the Federal Reserve Alan Greenspan, who joined us for a “most unusual conversation” (his words). He agreed that crisis was indeed on the horizon.

A meeting with Greenspan (center), myself (left from center), and other experts at my office
In the end, what I found may surprise you.
When I first began to piece together all the data I had, people were shocked. I was invited on radio and television. A short video detailing the early stages of my research got more than 2 million views.

Being interviewed in Washington
In fact, when I released some of my early findings, people paid as much as $300 to get a look.
Finally, just a few months ago, I decided to put everything I had…including a full briefing (all the data)…a step-by-step account of what comes next….and hundreds of pages of ways to protect your money, your health, your family, and your retirement…into a one book.

Keystone Facebook ...click: "Keystone Motor Car Club"

Port Richey Rod Run at Coast Buick GMC Coming May 25 2024
https://carstoshow.com/registerevent.aspx?eventid=99114

50's Diner US19.... A Florida Attraction.
1730 US-19, Holiday Fl 34691 click: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/t...-racing.html CHRA sanctioned cruise-in.
Cruise-In; Free; Every Saturday 5-8PM plus 10% off the whole menu to cruisers

All Cars Every 2nd Saturday Free Breakfast: Since 2015 and more. click: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/e...ast-tampa.html

Tampa Racing.com covers the Tampa car scene and supports many fund raisers, worthy causes and events that enrich our community. We hope you enjoy them all.
What do I do? ---- on-site *Aftermarket* spring/suspension installations --- on-site impact wrenching---street lowering with your own stock springs...........True Bi-xenon HID projector headlight conversions........ Much more at Bob's Garage!
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/b...ontact-us.html
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/b...e-senor-honda/

Old 10-18-2017, 03:06 PM
Registered

Unlike my other New York Times best-sellers (Empire of Debt, Financial Reckoning Day, Mobs, Markets and Messiahs), I have no plans on making this book available in stores or anywhere else online. It is solely for private use. Not for mass entertainment.
However, I do have a hardcover, first-run copy of this book set aside for the few people who take the time to read this letter. That includes you.

In fact, I’ll even offer you a free digital edition you can access immediately at the end of this letter.
But we’ll get to all that in a moment.
First, I need to tell you what I found as I studied this problem.
And the coming change to America it will cause.
I’ll also detail how my richest friends and I are already prepared. What worked. What didn’t.
And what you should do as well.
The Truth About America No One Wants to Tell You

The source of unrest today is not the free market, race, the 1%, or President Trump.
It is not due to a lack of money or some rich guy having too much money.
I’m talking about something far more fundamental.

…something that explains why:
  • Our stock market is reaching record levels…yet record amounts are being withdrawn from U.S. funds. One fund has reported as much as $19.3 billion being pulled…
  • Why so many Americans are being told they’re privileged…yet unemployment among American males is now worse than during the Great Depression…
  • The typical U.S. family cannot raise even $400 for an emergency…and the last census recorded 110 million Americans receiving more or less permanent “welfare” assistance from the government.
  • Home ownership is at a half-century low as fewer people are getting married than ever.
  • And importantly, why we are now seeing violence erupt all over the country from small towns to college campuses…
You see, around 40 years ago, a change was made to America’s money system…
This change set in motion a sequence of events that is still unfolding today…
…one that I believe is already reaching a sudden and devastating conclusion for this country.
It might seem strange to you that a problem with our money could cause violence…
And yet, the role of money in our society is far more important than you think.
The founding fathers knew this very well. In Article I, Section 10 of the Constitution, they were very specific about what kinds of money the states could mint.
As John Adams said at the Constitutional Convention of 1787:
All the perplexities, confusion and distress in America arise not from defects in the Constitution or Confederation, not from a want of honor or virtue so much as from downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit and circulation.”
The Founders knew that when money is manipulated…and shown to be unreliable…
…that trust breaks down. And with it tradition and cultural values.
We see the evidence for this all throughout history…even here in America…
In 1971, after inheriting a financial mess from Lyndon Johnson, President Nixon is forced to kill the old gold-backed dollar.
No longer backed by anything, the dollar starts losing value very quickly. People wake up to see their savings suddenly won’t last them as long as they had thought. Prices begin to soar.
The government tries price controls. Factories go silent due to strikes.

Protests in Philadelphia turn to riots. People wait for hours in gas lines out of fear that that there won’t be any the following week.
One woman recalls: “Everyone was on edge, trying to save a buck and alert to anyone else trying to cut a corner.”

As a teenager, she was swarmed by an angry mob one day at the gas station where she worked.
“It was like that Twilight Zone episode in which aliens turn off a town’s electricity, street by street, and eventually the confused and angry neighbors turn on each other. Several men barricaded the door to protect me, while a growing crowd milled around outside.”
Nowadays, people remember bits and pieces of what caused so much disruption. They remember the inflation. The high gas prices. The infamous “malaise.”
But most have forgotten what really lay at the root of that crisis...that it began with a breakdown in our money…
As one German philosopher from the late 1800s put it: “Is not money the bond of all bonds? Can it not dissolve and bind all ties?”
A few decades later, his fellow Germans would find out first hand…
The year is 1922 and citizens of the newly formed first German republic have noticed something strange. Prices have doubled in the previous five months.
Protests spiral into violence. The public is divided among radical political factions. Citizens wear small symbols on their clothing to identify friends from foes.
“A ‘normal’ political atmosphere, in which arguments could have been exchanged with a certain calm, no longer existed,” as one author later wrote.

While the media downplays the unrest as “no reason for special concern,” small towns are terrorized by “red gangs” and cities are torn by riots.
The young attack the old and steal what they want. Women are forced into prostitution. Mass shootings become common place.

Another writer, Kurt Kersten, recorded the downfall as it happened:
“German culture, as much as it existed, is perishing… The middle class is worn out... one has only two choices: either slowly perish or join the [leftwing] revolutionary party.”
Is that so far from what’s beginning to happen in America today?
A website by the anarchist group “black bloc” (the same ones who smashed windows, threw Molotov cocktails at police, and set Berkeley on fire) asks for donations to “send reports to uprisings and rebellions in so-called North America.”
Another “resistance movement” lists 5,983 local cells spread across the country – and they’re not just confined to the coasts, either, as you can see…

The red dots are for upcoming “actions”, the blue dots are locations of the cells

1730 US-19, Holiday Fl 34691 click: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/t...-racing.html CHRA sanctioned cruise-in.

All Cars Every 2nd Saturday Free Breakfast: Since 2015 and more. click: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/e...ast-tampa.html

Tampa Racing.com covers the Tampa car scene and supports many fund raisers, worthy causes and events that enrich our community. We hope you enjoy them all.
What do I do? ---- on-site *Aftermarket* spring/suspension installations --- on-site impact wrenching---street lowering with your own stock springs...........True Bi-xenon HID projector headlight conversions........ Much more at Bob's Garage!

Old 10-18-2017, 03:08 PM
Registered

Meanwhile, young kids are putting police officers in the hospital.
People are broadcasting racist attacks and murders live on Facebook.
And here’s the thing…
I think what we’re seeing here is merely Act One

I call the book When the ATMs Go Dark as a nod to what comes next…
You see, if I’m right about this…if I’m interpreting the facts correctly…
Then what comes next will involve a widespread monetary shut down.
Cash will become impossible to find…ATMs will go dark…
Pension and Social Security checks will stack up on your kitchen table uncashed…with no one willing to deposit or accept them…

Stores and gas stations will close rather than part with what they’ve got…and even if they agree to sell you something, it will be using cash or barter…
Stock prices will swing wildly as investors find themselves unable to sell…even unable to access their accounts…
Maybe that all sounds far-fetched. But that’s exactly how Federal Reserve President Neel Kashkari has described this type of crisis: “Literally, your ATM wouldn’t work. You type in your code, no money comes out. You get your paycheck, you can’t cash it.”

And listen, don’t take my word for it. I hope I’m wrong. I really do.
But that’s why I’m holding a copy of When the ATMS Go Dark in reserve for you. Just look at the facts for yourself. Tell me I’m wrong.
And if you’re imagining complex charts…data tables…and things that look like bank statements…do NOT worry!
That’s NOT AT ALL what I have in mind.

When you receive your copy, I want you tear open the package, take this 220-page hardcover book in your hands, and feel the weight of it.
When you crack open its pages for the first time, you’ll discover some shocking facts about this country and our economy…
Things like…
  • A minute-by-minute account of the day the collapse begins…where you want to be…and what do to…
  • How the Fed will “nationalize” billions of financial and real assets like stocks and bonds (central banks in Japan are already doing this)
  • Why the mortality rate is now rising for white males across the country (and how liberal politics are behind the surge of drug addiction and crime we’re seeing)
  • The kind of racism no one likes to talk about (you’ve never heard anything like this anywhere before…and you’ll be surprised at who it hurts the worst)
  • The strange fact of entire towns of disabled people (and who’s profiting…)
And that’s just in the first few pages. You’ll also discover over one hundred pages of ideas you can use to protect yourself…

Old 10-18-2017, 03:10 PM
Registered

CLAIM YOUR BOOK NOW
(Read Terms on Next Page)