Green Motoring Discussions on Hybrids, getting more MPG, alternative fuels, oil prices, electric vehicles, global warming and anything else Green Motoring related.

E85 Ethanol Myths

Old 04-25-2009, 06:31 PM
???
Capt."Howling Mad"Murdock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BAMF
Corect. And its a much bigger net loser of energy than gasoline is.

The power of marketing.

i have never clicked into this forum before since i don't get a shit about green anything. but i saw a thread about E85 and you as a poster. so i couldn't help myself.

you did not disappoint.

as i'm sure you know what i think. 105 octane at the pump for 2$ a gal = a win to me.

fuck the cows and the corn it takes to make it. infact who eats corn anyways? in fact thats food's food. you should life life on red meat only.

on a side note, i ran into someone i knew from my car days that said orlando has E85 and he had picked up a 250gal tank and is going to make a run over to get some and retune his cars for it.
Old 04-25-2009, 06:47 PM

Don't come in here just to antagonize people. If you have something worthy to add, please do... but we don't need a cheap flame war. Thanks.
Old 04-25-2009, 06:54 PM
???
Capt."Howling Mad"Murdock

Originally Posted by Loren
Don't come in here just to antagonize people. If you have something worthy to add, please do... but we don't need a cheap flame war. Thanks.

what are you talking about? did you try reading my post before you replied?

here i'll help make it easy for you.

Originally Posted by ???

as i'm sure you know what i think. 105 octane at the pump for 2$ a gal = a win to me.

on a side note, i ran into someone i knew from my car days that said orlando has E85 and he had picked up a 250gal tank and is going to make a run over to get some and retune his cars for it.

there, i took out the 2 places where i poked fun at someone i bs with all the time on tr and we have gotten into this E85 stuff with before. my post is just as info worthy as anyone else's. did you know there was a E85 pump in orlando? no you didn't, but now you may go research it.