GM Tech - Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Hummer, Pontiac, Saturn Tech Technical Discussion for General Motors Products both past and present

stock rims and high performance tires 4 sale

Old 07-23-2002, 10:23 AM
ppssshsshhhhhhh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stock rims and high performance tires 4 sale

these r off my 96' camaro Z28. rims have about 70k miles on them. these r the "salad shooters" style rims. they r in good shape and look really good. only one of them has curb rash. the tires have less than 10k. i still have the reciepts for the tires, got them from tire kingdom for $630 mounted, balanced, with lifetime wheel balancing and tire protection policy. one of the tires has a nail in it but not sure if it goes all the way thru as the tires does not leak. but if it does its nothing a patch cant fix. they r yokohama AVS Intermediate tires. real nice tires. got them in the 255/50/16 size. made the camaro look a lot meaner. these tires love the road, they handle really good. tires still have lots of thread. not quite sure how much to ask so im just gonna throw this price up. looking for $450 obo for rims and tires. selling these cuz i got SS rims with drag radials. pics r below as well as info on the tires from the yokohama website. thanx for looking. if interested plz email me at erikz28@hotmail.com

Pics of wheels and tires:
Pic1
Pic2
Pic3
Pic4
Pic5
Pic6

Tire info:
AVStires