GM Tech - Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Hummer, Pontiac, Saturn Tech Technical Discussion for General Motors Products both past and present

2010Camaro we worked with today...

Old 07-08-2009, 07:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010Camaro we worked with today...

Although I am usually in our shop subforum or over in Audio HQ, I thought you bowtie boys (and girls) may enjoy these pics. We service many new car dealerships in our area but as of late, we have been getting called into the Chevy dealership to install the factory supplied rally stripe kits to the roofs/hoods/trunks or the hockey stick style on the sides. This is the first one that they let me post pics of as the other ones were already sold units. Pics just don't do this car justice however!

Before Stripes:

During Stripes:

After Stripes:

MCOR Automotive LLC
mcorautomotivellc@verizon.net
www.mcorautomotive.com
1635 Dale Mabry Hwy Ste 3
Lutz, FL 33548

(813) 362-5454

"TR Official 12V Shop"- Automotive Audio/Video/Security (JL Audio, Alpine, Hertz/Audiosn, ARC Audio), Window/Tail Lamp Tint, Custom Wheels, Clear Shield, automotive upholstery and leather conversions, "All the Above!"
Old 07-11-2009, 12:52 PM
B4C
Track Star

I volunteer my time to test drive the Camaro to make sure the stripes do not peel off at high speeds.
Old 07-12-2009, 01:59 AM
jim

If, in a few months, I found a super deal on a used, striped camaro, how much would you charge to remove the graphics? Would the paint survive, or would it need to be redone?
Old 07-12-2009, 05:26 AM

Graphics should remove without tearing anything up. However, since these are factory GM stripes, they are made to stay. I would probably send a job like that to a professional body shop. Since we have yet to need any of the stripes off yet, it is hard to stay. A good body shop will probably charge $100-$150 for removal.

MCOR Automotive LLC
mcorautomotivellc@verizon.net
www.mcorautomotive.com
1635 Dale Mabry Hwy Ste 3
Lutz, FL 33548

(813) 362-5454

"TR Official 12V Shop"- Automotive Audio/Video/Security (JL Audio, Alpine, Hertz/Audiosn, ARC Audio), Window/Tail Lamp Tint, Custom Wheels, Clear Shield, automotive upholstery and leather conversions, "All the Above!"
Old 07-13-2009, 03:46 PM
buildin' it

awesome lookin the car.

i think the stripes really finish it off
Old 07-15-2009, 06:17 AM
can survive...

My dream car.. too bad Id never buy another car from Gordon Chevy again.. They F'ed my old SS's paint up before I even signed for it.
Old 07-18-2009, 07:21 AM

Very nice. I am leaning more towards the camaro ss now that the Ford dealers have been nothing but flaky with the GT500 (ridiculous markups and tons of bullshit). Did that car have the RS package (looks like it due to the headlights) ? Will be at dimmitt tuesday.
Old 07-24-2009, 11:46 AM

Iam just glad GM is having reasonable prices on these, hopefully they can become more reasonable
Old 07-29-2009, 06:17 PM
^This fuckin guy^

Originally Posted by EludeR
Very nice. I am leaning more towards the camaro ss now that the Ford dealers have been nothing but flaky with the GT500 (ridiculous markups and tons of bullshit). Did that car have the RS package (looks like it due to the headlights) ? Will be at dimmitt tuesday.
I beleive if it had the rs package, the ss badge on the grill is replaced with a red RS. Im almost positive but I may be wrong.