GM Tech - Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Hummer, Pontiac, Saturn Tech Technical Discussion for General Motors Products both past and present

Chevy HHR... Anyone else have one yet?

Old 08-16-2005, 09:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BigBadBuick
So Chrysler has an old school looking Neon and now GM has an old school looking Cavalier. WTF is this world coming to?
The concept went back to the 1949 Chevy Suburban, and the SSR

Old 08-16-2005, 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by phinger
sorry, its ugly, and an overpriced oversized 4 banger.
i would have gone with the G6 for a few more bucks and had something with some better style. but thats just me...
Is this better then just the 4 banger.....

and another Picture of an HHR being put to good use.

Old 08-17-2005, 07:55 AM

I dont know why Phlinger even still has his LT1 if he hates GM so much. Cant afford a mustang?
Old 08-17-2005, 09:57 AM
???
Capt."Howling Mad"Murdock

Originally Posted by corey r.
I dont know why Phlinger even still has his LT1 if he hates GM so much. Cant afford a mustang?

right!...damn

shit like this would never happen in the ford forum.

philinger boy, please shut the fuck up, go buy a ford and get the fuck out of here. so i can go over there and read about you not being smart enough to fix it when it breaks someplace else.

don't worry about trying to explain your reasons for buying something you like to a fucking guy that can't understand why he can't add freon to a car thats already full......he's just retarded
Old 08-17-2005, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by TheotherJoe
Is this better then just the 4 banger.....

Is that a Ford motor?

Hey Phlinger, like this hhr?
Old 08-17-2005, 08:09 PM
Animal Mother

Originally Posted by ???
right!...damn

shit like this would never happen in the ford forum.

philinger boy, please shut the fuck up, go buy a ford and get the fuck out of here. so i can go over there and read about you not being smart enough to fix it when it breaks someplace else.

don't worry about trying to explain your reasons for buying something you like to a fucking guy that can't understand why he can't add freon to a car thats already full......he's just retarded
1. im not a mustang fan, sorry.
2. sorry im not experienced in AC systems...ive never had AC problems til i bought a GM car. guess you are god and know every fucking thing. see number 3.
3. kiss my ass
4. the camaro was my wonderful car until it basically just started to fall apart...again, quality first at gm i guess. yes, i bought another GM car...much better...except for the cheap ass electronics...and GM wonders why sales suck and they have to resort to employee pricing and ad gimmicks of how they take the promise of ultimate pride in their vehicles...when in the end, anything electronic wont survive more than 5 years with out something having to be fixed when it should still be working....and now GM resorts to making some of the ugliest cars on the road.
HHR > Aztek...thats a no brainer. i dont know whats worse....the fact that the aztek was made, or that people actually bought it.
Old 08-17-2005, 08:10 PM
Animal Mother

Originally Posted by corey r.
wost part about that...as much as i fucking hate that car...i like it even more...
again, i really dont like the mustang that much (except for the brand new ones, but the interior looks fucking cheaper than my camaros does)
Old 08-17-2005, 08:25 PM
???
Capt."Howling Mad"Murdock

Originally Posted by phinger
1. im not a mustang fan, sorry.
2. sorry im not experienced in AC systems...ive never had AC problems til i bought a GM car. guess you are god and know every fucking thing. see number 3.
3. kiss my ass
4. the camaro was my wonderful car until it basically just started to fall apart...again, quality first at gm i guess. yes, i bought another GM car...much better...except for the cheap ass electronics...and GM wonders why sales suck and they have to resort to employee pricing and ad gimmicks of how they take the promise of ultimate pride in their vehicles...when in the end, anything electronic wont survive more than 5 years with out something having to be fixed when it should still be working....and now GM resorts to making some of the ugliest cars on the road.
HHR > Aztek...thats a no brainer. i dont know whats worse....the fact that the aztek was made, or that people actually bought it.

die in a fire!
Old 08-17-2005, 08:26 PM
Animal Mother

Originally Posted by ???
die in a fire!
Old 08-17-2005, 10:15 PM
PSSHHH x2

1. What are you a fan of...go buy it.
2. I never had AC till i owned a GM.
3. i cant kiss your ass, he is busy towing your car to the nearest AC shop.
4. your car fell apart because you are apparently not mechanically inclined and are cheap. GM isnt the only company that is going to "employee" pricing.

anyways, back on topic, i dont really like the HHR physically, but its functionality is appealing. i know it cant tow much, but to have a small suv that is affordable, and good on gas, and can carry a decent load of people, i think is a good start. friend at work just got one as a rental because his SE-R is in the shop, he hates it
Brocks megaphone
Spencercycle 10" swingarm
MPS auto shifter
Hays convertible clutch

Yea, that about sums it up...