GM Tech - Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Hummer, Pontiac, Saturn Tech Technical Discussion for General Motors Products both past and present

07 camro

Old 07-12-2005, 06:03 PM
no shit its loud

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

untill I get to see a commercial with a new F-Body shooting flames out of the the exhaust and rolling over a Mustang crushing it and it says at dealers now the pony cars from GM are dead period. This crap that they are sticking the SS badge on just makes me ill. I want to be able to put a an LS7 in as a motor option and upgrade the suspension if I want to. They will not be as fast as the Vette simply because of the weight difference and will not be as nimble either. Just two different classes of cars. If you want a good looking F-body replacement import a Holden other than that start saving for the used Vette. The empire has fallen and it is a sad sad time.
Old 07-12-2005, 06:05 PM
Animal Mother

Originally Posted by pushinfreight
untill I get to see a commercial with a new F-Body shooting flames out of the the exhaust and rolling over a Mustang crushing it and it says at dealers now the pony cars from GM are dead period. This crap that they are sticking the SS badge on just makes me ill. I want to be able to put a an LS7 in as a motor option and upgrade the suspension if I want to. They will not be as fast as the Vette simply because of the weight difference and will not be as nimble either. Just two different classes of cars. If you want a good looking F-body replacement import a Holden other than that start saving for the used Vette. The empire has fallen and it is a sad sad time.
and GM wonders why its losing money....
Old 07-16-2005, 01:41 PM
I B O A B

Originally Posted by bottlefedcrx
dont know if this is a repost just wanted to share it and i must say its hottFunth!ngs :: Spy Shots >> 2007 Chevrolet Camaro <<
I believe these were actually made by an enthusiast who wanted an artist rendering of what a new generation Camaro would look like. Not sanctioned by GM at all. If they made it however, I would buy it.
Tampa Forums #1 SEC Nutswinging Idiot