General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.
View Poll Results: what do you think
looks nice
21.43%
too ricey
39.29%
discrace to a honda or nissian
39.29%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Opnions on this car

Old 05-08-2003, 07:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The kit is a little too much for me.
* IP Web-Site

* RIP Kevin/Slo_Si RIP & Pablo/Fathead
Old 05-08-2003, 07:42 AM

I don't see any piping off of the intercooler. There's a shiny pipe showing through both the left and right openings in the bumper, but I think that could be just for show...otherwise why would the piping go all the way out there?
Old 05-08-2003, 09:24 AM
Cole Slaw

it's alright, i agree the kit is a bit much

Is that what you call a get away? Tell me what you got away with, cuz I've seen more spine in jellyfish, I've seen more guts in 11-year old kids. So have another drink and drive yourself home, i hope theres ice on all the roads. So you can think of me when you forget your seatbelt and again when your head goes through the windshield" -Brand New
Old 05-09-2003, 06:31 PM

yea that is like a nissan silva front end but i like the side skirts that is about it and there looks to be not to much work on the rear end it isn't smooth all the way through either
Old 05-09-2003, 07:56 PM
dan
Get the fuck off my lawn

this guy posted on honda-tech like a year ago and the post he made was brought up TTT there a few days ago cuz i had posted in it a year ago!!!

i have to say the quality is great since i talked to him and he said he did the work himself with his father (except for painting - they did the molding and shaving, etc. though).

the color is nice, its still clean, i dont think its rice.
and it is boosted. probably typical boosted times (13s) but i doubt anything special...

however, the side skirt they used is from a 2 door model i think and where the little 'vent' would be before the rear tire there is that like hump at the bottom of the door where they molded it in.
that looks like shit.

the rear needs clear/reds to make it cleaner
the lines dont match up, its a sedan with a nose meant for a coupe with a long front, having the fwd layout of a honda with its rather short distance from firewall to front bumper makes it look stubby and out of place.

and the main fact is that its s14a front end...on a civic. nonetheless clean, i would never do that and think anyone who does, clean or not, should be cut.
Old 05-10-2003, 01:38 PM

at least it doesn't have alteza's.