General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

GET ON THE LIST!!!! DON'T MISS THIS EVENT!!!!

Old 01-09-2003, 11:45 PM
sooo...where's the turbo?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default GET ON THE LIST!!!! DON'T MISS THIS EVENT!!!!

Hello tamparacing people! I have decided to go to California with a friend of mine from indiana. Well that friend turned into 4 friends from all over the US. This list seems to be groing everytime I talk with him. I say, WHY STOP AT 4 WHEN WE CAN GO TO 100 PLUS!!! I want to try to get a fairly large group of cars, hopefully 100 plus to all go to Los Angeles, California in the summer time. This will be the single most bad ass street racing even of just about all time! A road trip to California to witness what only seems like the most intense street race action. Heres ther proposed plan as of last night.

July 11th- meeting at a hotel or restaraunt in Alabama, Lousiana or some other southern state.
July 12th-leave in the morning and start driving
July 13th-Arrive, check in, have fun
Have fun through the 19th and drive back.

As I finalize plans I'll keep editing this post. Questions/info/reservations can be directed to turborsimpreza@aol.com

DON"T MISS THIS TRIP TO CALIFORNIA....THIS WILL BE FAR BETTER THAN ANY ROAD TRIP EVER!!!
Old 01-10-2003, 06:51 AM
is cooler than you

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why should we drive like 2,500 miles to see rice....when we can drive anywhere locally and see it?

Old 01-10-2003, 07:14 AM
Vertically Challenged

Never been to CA.. probably would never go, especially to street racing.. actually, the racing in CA probably doesnt even deserve to be called street racing. Its probably more of a contest on who has the most performance stickers

Affordable Web Design, Graphics Design, SEO, and Internet Marketing. chris@splashmediaflorida.com
Old 01-10-2003, 07:23 AM
It is gone

rather fly to cali to see my cousins, than drive
Old 01-10-2003, 07:33 AM
sooo...where's the turbo?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well...I primarily want to go for that time because there are going to be mad bitches on the beaches and it's cali...i've never been, i'll be going regardless.
Old 01-10-2003, 08:09 AM

I loved California. I didn't go for the street racing or anything like that though. I should be going again later this year (maybe).
* IP Web-Site

* RIP Kevin/Slo_Si RIP & Pablo/Fathead
Old 01-10-2003, 06:36 PM

I would love to go on a road trip for the purpose of driving through the twisties in the high altitudes of the rockies, but driving all the way over to the other overpopulated coast does not really tweak my interest.