General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

I am about fucking finished

Old 12-17-2002, 02:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I am about fucking finished

Im about done with this modding my damn car. Whats the fucking purpose? It gets you fucking no where, except you have to shell out more fucking money to fix the shit you broke. The whole reason for this damn rant is this: My car is running fine and everything, suddenly, my fucking alarm dies out. WHY THE FUCK WOULD AN ALARM DIE OUT?????? was I pushing the button too damn hard or something? Second, my left head light goes out, along with both tail lights. Is there a possibility that all three went out at the same time, because theres nothing wrong with the fucking fuse. Now im gonna have to go get raped up the ass by Honda with service fees to see in the fucking dark.......Im about done, sorry Spence, but im not so sure about Thursday anymore...
Old 12-17-2002, 03:24 PM
I <3 your mom

oh man not to laugh but lol have fun
Old 12-17-2002, 05:18 PM

How much you think this is gonna run me?
Old 12-17-2002, 05:39 PM
Eat My Ass With a Spoon

sounds like the ignition module went bad, get ready to pay out the ass for this one.
Old 12-17-2002, 06:18 PM

Yea, well your ignition module doesnt have a stick up its ass
Old 12-18-2002, 08:39 AM

I spent 4500 bucks on a car, I need to swap ignition systems and get a new carb, new tires cause my old ones are turning into baldini's, new steering colum cause I have manual sterring and it sucks, but the joy of knowing that I have the power to get out of ( and into) a sticky situation is worth it. I swear SUV's jump out of nowhere, damn yuppie wannabe's
Old 12-18-2002, 08:55 AM
Vertically Challenged

Calm down man, im sure you can find a new ignition module for under $50, get a new one of those, double check the fuses, and btw, has your car been stalling? because your battery could be going dead. Advance Auto Parts probably has a stock replacement Ignition Module for your car for under $40, thats probably the problem, I had the same problem too, and I still am, Im just waiting until christmas, when Im going to re-do all of my ignition components. Hope this helps.

Affordable Web Design, Graphics Design, SEO, and Internet Marketing. chris@splashmediaflorida.com
Old 12-18-2002, 10:01 AM
It is gone

i need new tires... cars are just not workin out for some of us
Old 12-18-2002, 12:11 PM

no, its not stalling, so i know its not my battery...seeing how i have a new one in, about a month old but how things are going right now, i better check that too....