General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Dead Meat Meets/Hillsborough Sonics/Tampa

Old 12-22-2011, 10:47 AM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Looks like the employees got their wish. Be careful what you wish for, etc.-Bob
Originally Posted by Graves
I don't think Sonic had anything to do with that meet. The two times I was there as we were eating all you heard from teh employees and manager was how annoying it was to have all those people there.
It's amazing to me that some people have such good eyesight that they can
see all the way from Georgia.

Keystone Facebook ...click: "Keystone Motor Car Club"

Port Richey Rod Run at Coast Buick GMC Coming May 25 2024
https://carstoshow.com/registerevent.aspx?eventid=99114

50's Diner US19.... A Florida Attraction.
1730 US-19, Holiday Fl 34691 click: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/t...-racing.html CHRA sanctioned cruise-in.
Cruise-In; Free; Every Saturday 5-8PM plus 10% off the whole menu to cruisers

All Cars Every 2nd Saturday Free Breakfast: Since 2015 and more. click: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/e...ast-tampa.html

Tampa Racing.com covers the Tampa car scene and supports many fund raisers, worthy causes and events that enrich our community. We hope you enjoy them all.
What do I do? ---- on-site *Aftermarket* spring/suspension installations --- on-site impact wrenching---street lowering with your own stock springs...........True Bi-xenon HID projector headlight conversions........ Much more at Bob's Garage!
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/b...ontact-us.html
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/b...e-senor-honda/

Old 12-22-2011, 11:06 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by senor honda

My eyes and ears, see and hear, from a very good distance, Bob. You better be careful with what you say, as I can hear VERY well.

Again, this is what the employees wanted. Bob, they will NOT, I repeat, NOT go out of business because once a week they won't have dumbass kids fucking up their lot.
Old 12-22-2011, 11:22 AM
Banned

Too much bussiness is not why the Sonic on Gandy Tampa side allowed TPD to remove any individuals at will without authorization from the owners/manager.

There used to be a car show/meet every weekend in Pinellas Park at a Burger King off US 19. Parking lot was never a mess. People weren't fighting or trying to kill each other. Cars weren't trying to break the land speed record through the drive through or parking lot. No burnouts or doughnuts. People were respectful. Burger King sponsored the event.

Diferences with that and other "meets", most local meets aren't sanctioned by the business they happen at, thus the reason cops run you off all the time. Another big difference is the individuals going, don't have to say much about that as I assure you can come to your own conclusion on where I am going with that.

Just look what happened to the QSL get togethers weekly.
Old 12-22-2011, 11:24 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Graves
Too much bussiness is not why the Sonic on Gandy Tampa side allowed TPD to remove any individuals at will without authorization from the owners/manager.

There used to be a car show/meet every weekend in Pinellas Park at a Burger King off US 19. Parking lot was never a mess. People weren't fighting or trying to kill each other. Cars weren't trying to break the land speed record through the drive through or parking lot. No burnouts or doughnuts. People were respectful. Burger King sponsored the event.

Diferences with that and other "meets", most local meets aren't sanctioned by the business they happen at, thus the reason cops run you off all the time. Another big difference is the individuals going, don't have to say much about that as I assure you can come to your own conclusion on where I am going with that.

Just look what happened to the QSL get togethers weekly.
It happens at every meet. And again, why are we talking about MEETS in GCC?????? FUCK.
Old 12-22-2011, 11:28 AM
No

Originally Posted by senor honda

You sound more and more angry with every post. Did we get to you finally?
Old 12-22-2011, 11:29 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by The Hedgehog
It happens at every meet. And again, why are we talking about MEETS in GCC?????? FUCK.

Damn I have fed the troll
Old 12-22-2011, 11:35 AM
cant slide

I feel like this would be BOB at a car meet. Forget it, his names Hector now.

They both have riced out accords, they both act like they host the car meets, and their both gonna go legit!!! except bob
Old 12-22-2011, 11:55 AM
stay thirsty my friends

just face it, nobody like you guys. nobody wants your dirty white/black/brown/yellow or what ever color your trying to be, trash ass, pot smokin with your loud, broke down, import slow as fuck want to be a race car peace of shit anywhere around any business, parking lots, parks, highways or streets!!! stop driving, burn your car and quit bothering people!! your just a pest like roaches and rats!!
DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND JUST FUCKING DIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-22-2011, 12:07 PM
Pit Krew C.E.O.

Originally Posted by InTeGrAcInG
just face it, nobody like you guys. nobody wants your dirty white/black/brown/yellow or what ever color your trying to be, trash ass, pot smokin with your loud, broke down, import slow as fuck want to be a race car peace of shit anywhere around any business, parking lots, parks, highways or streets!!! stop driving, burn your car and quit bothering people!! your just a pest like roaches and rats!!
DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND JUST FUCKING DIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are quite upset..
Old 12-22-2011, 12:17 PM
stay thirsty my friends

yea, stuck at work till 8pm, sucks.

Quick Reply: Dead Meat Meets/Hillsborough Sonics/Tampa