General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Low budget, Corolla, need help!

Old 08-19-2011, 07:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok Put a hole bunch of stickers on the side that will give u about hold on let me do my math ................. Ok it will give u around 75hp on each side. Also if u want to get even more power get those fake turbo sounds on eBay that's 10hp more!!!!!! Then put a special edition sine on the back and when u sell it that will double you money of what u paid for the car!!!!
Old 08-19-2011, 08:30 PM
Mr. NiceGuy

Originally Posted by yellow_ka-t
ok Put a hole bunch of stickers on the side that will give u about hold on let me do my math ................. Ok it will give u around 75hp on each side. Also if u want to get even more power get those fake turbo sounds on eBay that's 10hp more!!!!!! Then put a special edition sine on the back and when u sell it that will double you money of what u paid for the car!!!!
then go back to high school to complete your English classes!!!!!!!!
Old 08-20-2011, 12:49 AM

....1997 Toyota Corolla upgrades???. Buy an intake save some money, then buy a car worth while? You are talking about an automatic TURD, and I mean no offense we have all been there, but save money find out what you like and buy something worth upgrading!

Coilovers= worthless

Performance mods=worthless...and non existent(Unless you want to spend more then I'm Sure you do)

Saving money to buy something worth TUNING= YOUR BEST BET!!!!!!!!

P.S. if you cant wait, tint it so you're not seen... Put a big stereo in it so you can't hear people laughing at stop lights!
Old 08-20-2011, 02:22 AM
sooo...where's the turbo?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]164427[/ATTACH]

Old 08-20-2011, 04:52 AM
Mr. NiceGuy

Originally Posted by smokeyxrt
....1997 Toyota Corolla upgrades???. Buy an intake save some money, then buy a car worth while? You are talking about an automatic TURD, and I mean no offense we have all been there, but save money find out what you like and buy something worth upgrading!

Coilovers= worthless

Performance mods=worthless...and non existent(Unless you want to spend more then I'm Sure you do)

Saving money to buy something worth TUNING= YOUR BEST BET!!!!!!!!

P.S. if you cant wait, tint it so you're not seen... Put a big stereo in it so you can't hear people laughing at stop lights!

Last edited by Taylorinalaska; 08-20-2011 at 04:54 AM.
Old 08-20-2011, 09:54 AM
TR Ins Guru

LOL a friend of mine used to have a 4spd toyota tercel for his first car, same basic pos. We floored it at one end of the howard franklin bridge and it wouldnt hit 100mph with it floored all the way to the other end... Sell that POS and buy something else!
Old 08-20-2011, 03:06 PM
Blow me

I think I giggled deep down inside some where.
Old 08-21-2011, 05:52 AM

yea... and so what is your point taylorinalaska??? you got a problem with a 180hp 6 spd car? what that isn't worth tuning huh?.... RIGHT!!!!!! Im just trying to give an Honest opinion to a guy who clearly has the wrong car to want to get any performance out of and it would be a waste to do so! If you got a problem with my BUG (yea her name is LADY) then fuck you... didn't hear any advice form you BITCH!
Old 08-21-2011, 06:53 AM
Resident Ginger Kid...

Originally Posted by smokeyxrt
yea... and so what is your point taylorinalaska??? you got a problem with a 180hp 6 spd car? what that isn't worth tuning huh?.... RIGHT!!!!!! Im just trying to give an Honest opinion to a guy who clearly has the wrong car to want to get any performance out of and it would be a waste to do so! If you got a problem with my BUG (yea her name is LADY) then fuck you... didn't hear any advice form you BITCH!
Dude come on... its a bug.... Not even an old one which is cool...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPqcTFm2ID8

2005 Joe Gibbs Silverado # 0396
1988 Monte Carlo SS 5.3/T56 and too many mods.
2003 Honda 954RR
Old 08-21-2011, 10:10 AM
Thread TERRORIST

Originally Posted by J@meson
Dude come on... its a bug.... Not even an old one which is cool...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPqcTFm2ID8

You've never seen the old 70s bugs souped up and tearing ass down a dragstrip? I'd say those are kind cool.

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Low budget, Corolla, need help!