General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Major Props to Tracy and RX Performance

Old 05-27-2011, 03:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Major Props to Tracy and RX Performance

I had some tranny issues with my 2004 Silverado. I have to admit I was very leery at first. When I find a good mechanic that I can trust I will stay with them for life. I knew of Tracy but I had never had any work done there.

They fixed my transmission perfectly, I am totally happy with it. He went above and beyond what I expected. He retuned my truck, firmed up the shift points, changed some of the fuel tables from the factory settings that were set too rich and played with the ignition a little bit. Truck has never run better and I have 133k on it already. Averaged 19.2 mpg on my way home. Completely above and beyond what I expected. I cant even begin to express how happy I am.

I saw Havoc's (A N2S member) car there and they are doing a 1000hp set up on someone's 5th gen Camaro. I live in New Port Richey, Pasco county. But I will drive to find the right kind of service especially when I meet someone I can trust. They are located off 301 near 41 in Palmetto/Bradenton area.

I definitely have more work for them to do on other vehicles. I certainly will not hesitate to go back to them. Outstanding,.. I just cant say enough to express how happy I am.

Hurst

Originally Posted by Tiffiny
"We all heart the Hurst"