General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

How low is your daily?

Old 05-25-2011, 05:48 PM
Resident Ginger Kid...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I find it funny dickweed has a Eclipse on Rent N Roll wheels and Lambo doors and thinks he can talk shit about other peoples cars ... Hes failed epicly on taste of automotive modifications and shit talking, I seriously think hes a 14yr old autistic kid.

2005 Joe Gibbs Silverado # 0396
1988 Monte Carlo SS 5.3/T56 and too many mods.
2003 Honda 954RR
Old 05-25-2011, 05:59 PM
Private Parts Thug Lyfe

how does that autism commerical go? "i know someone with autism".........."i know someone on tr with autism"........."evol-eagle-96 has autism"
Old 05-25-2011, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Petitt
Just gonna keep my opinion to myself on this one.

Thanks man.

BTW what the fuck happened here. Let me go back a couple pages and catch up lol.

Old 05-25-2011, 06:35 PM
Probably $#%#ing broke.

CF quarter panels to save weight. Are you kidding me? CF fronts probably weight more than the stocks. Please god take those hinges off at the least. Is it a 420a? That would just make my day if it is.
Mods: 11's

Old 05-25-2011, 07:28 PM
Resident Ginger Kid...

Actually its a fender not a front quarter panel... Only quarter panel on a car is the rear... But I love to hear how this guy cars about running CF body panels to save weight but then again the lambo door setup added weight doesnt matter, nore the heavy cheap ass wheels...

But it looks like it has a front mount but the Eagle Talon rear wing throws me off a bit...

2003 Honda 954RR
Old 05-25-2011, 09:04 PM
(Pretentious Explicative)

Originally Posted by blackFLgst
CF quarter panels to save weight. Are you kidding me? CF fronts probably weight more than the stocks. Please god take those hinges off at the least. Is it a 420a? That would just make my day if it is.
Lol...naw it's a 4g63t...although I've seen some pretty nicely fixed up 420A's on dsmtuners, it's just not as safe a platform due to being open deck. And yeah the hinges will probably have to come off...havent gone through most of the car to find out what else has been added...but most that stuff they wont allow on the strip...not only that...I dont know how you'd get in and out with lambo hinges and a roll cage....I mean...they do open normally...but only about 70% of the way.

What happened was one of the dickwad mods from TR and his "old school" fanboy entourage all started swinging from each others nuts after he stepped outside the thread topic and I informed him I didnt give a shit what he thought. Then I opened a link to his "krews" "meet" to find more rice than in a nike sweatshop cafeteria. there's nothing modded on my cars body minus some door hinges...yet his butt buddy has m3 fiber glass fenders, a rattle canned hood and paul walker bomex front bumper on a RS eclipse...and I'm the ricer....in anycase. And J@mes....that's a good catch...the cars actually a 96 talon tsi...the guy before me put 99 eclipse bumpers on it...like that made all the difference...you can still tell it's a talon from the twisted look side skirts and the spoiler. /shrug

Edit: I probably should have pointed out that the way the car looks is 99% the previous owners doing...but that woulda taken the fun out of watching the honda fanboys flame on like johnny blaze.

It's pretty hard finding a DSM that doesnt have to have a whole ton of de-ricing done to it now adays unfortunately.
(Insert picture of someone elses car)

Last edited by Evol-Eagle-96; 05-26-2011 at 02:03 AM. Reason: typo
Old 05-26-2011, 04:43 AM
Pit Krew C.E.O.

Originally Posted by Evol-Eagle-96
What happened was one of the dickwad mods from TR and his "old school" fanboy entourage all started swinging from each others nuts after he stepped outside the thread topic and I informed him I didnt give a shit what he thought. Then I opened a link to his "krews" "meet" to find more rice than in a nike sweatshop cafeteria. there's nothing modded on my cars body minus some door hinges...yet his butt buddy has m3 fiber glass fenders, a rattle canned hood and paul walker bomex front bumper on a RS eclipse...and I'm the ricer....in anycase. Edit: I probably should have pointed out that the way the car looks is 99% the previous owners doing...but that woulda taken the fun out of watching the honda fanboys flame on like johnny blaze.

A. im not a mod
B. None of my "boys" have m3 fiberglass fenders
C. paul walker front bumper? where have i heard that joke before? hmm

But you did get the story almost correct... the only real detail you missed was the part where you got so butthurt you went back and edited a 3 paragraph rant then tried ignoring me .. way to man up son

Back on the topic of daily driver.. i picked up a lifted yukon to haul around the jet ski lol ill post pics up as soon as its done.

Old 05-26-2011, 05:18 AM
Banned

WARNING THIS IS A LONG POST THAT EVOL-EAGLE WILL READ BECAUSE HE'S A HOMO AND WILL JUST HAVE TO LOOK AT WHAT I SAID ABOUT HIS FAGGOT ASS.

Nothing spectacular here

[ATTACH=CONFIG]156245[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]156246[/ATTACH]
Nothing spectacular here is right. More like something Ricetastic and Nigerific combined! I can't believe you've been attempting to make fun of my stock bodied SRT4 when you drive this hunk of fucking shit.
I assure you...you never saw this car around unless you're from tennessee and it's been sitting in the garage undergoing a fairly extensive engine build up ever since...starting to get low on funds and patience at this point
and P.S. at least the wheels are konigs and not rota's
A) I would hide that fucking shit pile in Tennessee and then my Garage too if I drove that thing. I'm actually embarrassed for you.
B) I'll throw $10 down that the car never runs or if it does, it won't make it 2K miles before the motor goes BOOM again. It's a fucking DSM.
C) I'd MUCH rather own Rotas over Nigged, ricer Konigs. "OMG GUIZ These wheels were in Need2speed the game!!!111!!
Originally Posted by G-Magoo
Doesnt mean they look better.
THIS
lol...you "krew" guys are like packs of forum trolls or something huh? lol you go into threads and when people post pictures...you dont talk about the topic...you find other shit to trollrage about as if someone gave your opinion some value...I posted the pics to show how low my daily is. Not to get validation from the "we dont follow trends" trend followers.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, GET THE FUCK OFF THE FORUM. I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU TRIED TO COME BACK AGAIN AFTER YOU GOT LAUGHED OFF THE FIRST TIME?????
Originally Posted by Petitt
I'd rather rock Rota's then those nasty things.

Dammit, couldn't keep that to myself.
THIS. Also, I don't blame you.
Originally Posted by G-Magoo
I personally dont give a rats ass about your ugly wheels, just glad I dont have to roll around on those failed abortions.

PS, I have rotas and they suck just as much... just less ugly.

woooo look...he's mad now rofl....I respond to see how angry I can get you...and look...bashing your crew and their cars and your choice in wheels did...FYI...they arent chrome rofl....they just have machined surfaces between the painted areas where you can see the alloy....and even if I did get my car painted at maaco...it still beats the rattlecan shit you and your boys look like you've been doing in your moms garage.
God you're fucking stupid.
I know this is off topic "sorta" but the dude who owns this thing was my wifes next door neighbor when we first met and he used to drive this thing around[/url]
My friend's, brother's, girlfriend's, sister's, wife's, uncle drives a really fast Supra.
Originally Posted by *JamReX*
^id hate to drive all the way out to a beautiful city in that POS shit too.

EDIT: Nice ninja edit ^ Faggot.
HAHAHA. THIS.
Idk whats more embarassing that youre such a butthurt bitch that you had to go back and edit a paragraph of bitching or that you actually tried ignoring someone.
ZOMG THIS!!!
Originally Posted by Silvia_San
i'm second hand embarrassed.
I'm embarrassed as well.
I didnt give you an opinion faggot. I told you i saw similar ones on a car. You decided to try and justify your actions or your opinions then made erroneous assumptions about myself and the people i associate with ... as youve been doing this whole time... and failing. You admitted the POS sits and is getting rebuilt so its not your DD. Which makes your POS just as off topic as my opinion. As i said, id be more than willing to help you though, take your busta busta wheels, and your dinged up maaco spray job.. and bring it to the meet, ill shoot you a few numbers to get your car looking right. And dont worry ill tell the busted 240 guys it was a present from your grandma, so they dont laugh at you.
Owned.
good STFU already.
YUP.
Thats the third or fourth time you said that faggot. You care alot for someone who doesnt care. Keep assuming how much money weve got wrapped up on our COMPLETE vehicles as opposed to your garage "built," front quarter panel sponsored, maaco paint job POS. That "should be done sometime soon." Have fun ignoring me, ill continue to actually drive the cars i talk about.

EDIT: i apologize friends for all the talk of busted homemade dsms that will probably never see the road, rice buckets, & Nigarific wheels.... back to the topic of how low is your DAILY DRIVER.

Silvia_San I didnt say I wouldnt banter with you...rather than butt into more shit that doesnt pertain to you...why dont you go hum on hedgehogs nuts some more...Or am I mistaken? you arent his butt buddy....you just pick on whoever the newer person to the forum is in the hopes that someday someone will respect you?
The only time my name needs to come out of your mouth is when I'm about to stomp my fucking foot into your face and you're begging for mercy. I'm ignored by you, but you couldn't let it go, can you? I'm starting to question if you and Z0mby are best friends. I mean, you both are gay for me, so I figure you two probably spend a lot of time together.
Anyways...got to attend my nephews elementary school graduation....have fun convincing yourselves your one of the cool kids rofl
Good luck picking up those 8 year olds in your "awesomely cool car!!!" I bet you think you're the shit rolling up to elementary school in that piece of junk. I also bet you're the same type of tool who cruises middle schools and high schools when they get out so you think that people "pay attention" to you and say "Omg, that guy is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool."
Elementary school kids - Wahahaha nice eclipse, cool door does your uncle think hes Vin diesel?
Nephew - No that faggot just watches so many movies... we are not really related.

lol i don't give a shit about jamrex or car meets lol. your car just sucks ass. i'm not a nutswinger, i just don't like you. figure it out faggot.
THIS.
Originally Posted by Thaking
LOL at eclipse queer spreading his rice and calling it nice. GTFO with your POS
YUP. THIS.
um basically eclipse doucher posts a pic of his 2 fast 2 furious dsm shitbox. people expressed their utter dissapointment in said vehicle. eclipse doucher's tampon becomes dislodged. ricer rants ensue. the world keeps on rolling.
Pretty well said.
Originally Posted by J@meson
I find it funny dickweed has a Eclipse on Rent N Roll wheels and Lambo doors and thinks he can talk shit about other peoples cars ... Hes failed epicly on taste of automotive modifications and shit talking, I seriously think hes a 14yr old autistic kid.

how does that autism commerical go? "i know someone with autism".........."i know someone on tr with autism"........."evol-eagle-96 has autism"

Originally Posted by J@meson
Actually its a fender not a front quarter panel... Only quarter panel on a car is the rear... But I love to hear how this guy cars about running CF body panels to save weight but then again the lambo door setup added weight doesnt matter, nore the heavy cheap ass wheels...

But it looks like it has a front mount but the Eagle Talon rear wing throws me off a bit...

A. im not a mod
B. None of my "boys" have m3 fiberglass fenders
C. paul walker front bumper? where have i heard that joke before? hmm

But you did get the story almost correct... the only real detail you missed was the part where you got so butthurt you went back and edited a 3 paragraph rant then tried ignoring me .. way to man up son

Back on the topic of daily driver.. i picked up a lifted yukon to haul around the jet ski lol ill post pics up as soon as its done.

Yup.
Old 05-26-2011, 06:28 AM

Lambo doors!

Old 05-26-2011, 06:36 AM
Resident Ginger Kid...

Originally Posted by tuner1989
Lambo doors!

2003 Honda 954RR

Quick Reply: How low is your daily?