General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Gtech kicks ass!!!!! (hahaha)

Old 09-09-2002, 10:20 AM
is cooler than you

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

g-tech is gay. for what one of those things cost, you can get 2 dyno sessions.

Old 09-09-2002, 11:00 AM
U R OWNED

Originally posted by "TenaciousC"

give me his adress i will murder him today
If your talking about in a race of course youll murder me you fuckin shit for brains, But if youra talking about taking my life you have somethin comin, I have more fuckin guns in this house than youve ever seen in your life, you think you can kill me? Your a fucking idiot, youve prob never shot a gun, I fucking dare you to come to my house. Ill PM you my address just give me the time and day, you walk in my front door as a threat and I have every right to put a hot slug through your temple. And if i ever see your piece car in public you can bet you life im gonna rag your gastank and turn your piece into melted metal. you nothin but a little bitch
Old 09-09-2002, 11:03 AM
Eat soot

well then, this turned interesting.....
Old 09-09-2002, 11:13 AM
Big Daddy!

Default ?

Posted: 09 Sep 2002 15:00 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gearheadjunkie wrote:

If your talking about in a race of course youll murder me you fuckin shit for brains, But if youra talking about taking my life you have somethin comin, I have more fuckin guns in this house than youve ever seen in your life, you think you can kill me? Your a fucking idiot, youve prob never shot a gun, I fucking dare you to come to my house. Ill PM you my address just give me the time and day, you walk in my front door as a threat and I have every right to put a hot slug through your temple. And if i ever see your piece car in public you can bet you life im gonna rag your gastank and turn your piece into melted metal. you nothin but a little bitch

Riiiiiiiiight!!!!
Old 09-09-2002, 11:15 AM
U R OWNED

tampa racing is so fucking gay, the only people that answer peoples questions are the ones that own car shops, the others just talk shit.
Old 09-09-2002, 11:17 AM
Nipplelicker

Originally posted by "gearheadjunkie"

Originally Posted by TenaciousC
give me his adress i will murder him today
Calm down Sparky
Old 09-09-2002, 11:34 AM
is cooler than you

If you don't like it, then leave. you won't be missed with an attitude like that.