General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

IM SO SICK OF........

Old 08-08-2002, 08:49 PM
It is gone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like we got some RICISTS in here.
Old 08-08-2002, 08:52 PM

Originally posted by "XIntegraRyu77X"

Looks like we got some RICISTS in here.
get rid of your wing
Old 08-09-2002, 04:48 PM

Originally posted by "TheCarey"

Originally Posted by cosmo459sx

Lighten up a little
im about the most laid back person youll ever meet
It's like this,
I've driven hondas for about 5 years now, and since the 1st day I bought my first civic, I've dealt with many a people criticizing, making fun of, and trying to get me to race them just because I had a honda and they didn't like them. You know, domestics rule and imports will never be fast and you should only buy cars from American companies and stuff like that. Did I ever argue with them or let it get to me? Hell no. It's someone elses opinion. I could care less. When I make fun of riced out cars, I do it in humor, not to criticize or hurt anyones feelings. I don't mean for them to take it seriously, but some probably do. And yes that does make me a jerk, but i'll admit i'm not perfect. I do, however, think that most people on this site and around town, feel the same way I do about this and do this for fun. It just seemed like you were totally analyzing rice. It's not meant to be analyzed. It's supposed to be harmless fun. That's why i'm not going to give someone a rice ticket to their face, not because i'm scared to confront them, but because i dont want to make them feel bad. If they get the ticket and read it them selves, they know its someone just clowning on them. And as long as bone stock civic lx's drive around with double platform spoilers and are covered in mugen and NoS decals, people will continue to make fun of them.