General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Hondas

Old 12-25-2009, 09:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TheRichMan
Not all hondas are ugly and not all hondas are loud.... Once again just an over-generalization of this topic. It'll never end. I don't get what the problem is with Honda, I guess since there are so many of them, some people feel they need to stick out and be different..... So I guess Saturn is the better alternative? and don't even begin to say that you're 97 saturn looks better than almost any honda lol those things look like they have downs syndrome.
I'll take my honda over many cars any day. HOWEVER, I don't worship the thing like a God, I just enjoy it. I figure, for the price, there is no better car out there. I paid $6500 for my car and it's a hell of a lot better than any other car I could have gotten for that price.
The problem with hondas is they are not sports cars. They are FWD, have shitty brakes, low displacement / power. You can fix the last 2, but then it just makes the first just that much more painfully obvious. Now if you want to do some obscure bench racing about dollar per mpg per how many non-english speaking women you can pull with your car, then your honda has probably got it covered.
Old 12-25-2009, 09:57 AM
isn't actually rich...

Originally Posted by ogitrev
The problem with hondas is they are not sports cars. They are FWD, have shitty brakes, low displacement / power. You can fix the last 2, but then it just makes the first just that much more painfully obvious. Now if you want to do some obscure bench racing about dollar per mpg per how many non-english speaking women you can pull with your car, then your honda has probably got it covered.
Where did anybody post that they are sports cars? Once again, over-generalization of the topic. Not everybody thinks they are race cars. It's very rare nowadays.

Old 12-25-2009, 09:59 AM
TR's main honda hater

LOL i love this thread already. all this flame talk. thats why i started it, its too funny.

1. i dont drive a saturn, i have a saturn dune buggy that has no body on it, just a frame.
2. honda do not last 100000000000 times longer than a saturn. saturns last a easy 300,000 miles if takin care of like any car will.
3.someone said something about the jap market. i love all kinds of cars, except TR fag hondas. they all fail

Old 12-25-2009, 10:01 AM
isn't actually rich...

But of course there are still the people that race around in their stock single cam civics with fartcans, and that's why this topic exists. BUT you get that with EVERY car make, not just honda. I raced a saturn SL2 with a fartcan in my singlecam eg sedan. what a JOKE but you don't see me making a thread about it saying "LOLOLOL FUCKING SATURNS ARE RIDICULOUS I SAW ONE FUCKING PERSON WITH A FARTCAN AND NOW I'M GONNA MAKE FUN OF THE ENTIRE SATURN COMMUNITY. BTW IT'S UGLY AND SLOW LOLOL"

Old 12-25-2009, 10:02 AM
TR's main honda hater

oh and zim. fuck yo honda lol. no point in wasting time and money on swapping your shit into a shell if your planning on getting something else like you say. just total it and buy something different. starting over is the best thing you can do right now. not like you were far into a build or something.

Where did anybody post that they are sports cars? Once again, over-generalization of the topic. Not everybody thinks they are race cars. It's very rare nowadays.
Would you put performance parts / turbos on a van?
^This fuckin guy^

honestly, I would take a saturn over a honda any day.
Old 12-25-2009, 10:03 AM
is a legend.

some dude in a maxima tried to race me when i was driving my truck.
facepalm.jpg
Old 12-25-2009, 10:03 AM
^This fuckin guy^

Originally Posted by ogitrev
Would you put performance parts / turbos on a van?
I would mod a van. only if it had a chevy small/big block in it.
Old 12-25-2009, 10:04 AM
TR's main honda hater

But of course there are still the people that race around in their stock single cam civics with fartcans, and that's why this topic exists. BUT you get that with EVERY car make, not just honda. I raced a saturn SL2 with a fartcan in my singlecam eg sedan. what a JOKE but you don't see me making a thread about it saying "LOLOLOL FUCKING SATURNS ARE RIDICULOUS I SAW ONE FUCKING PERSON WITH A FARTCAN AND NOW I'M GONNA MAKE FUN OF THE ENTIRE SATURN COMMUNITY. BTW IT'S UGLY AND SLOW LOLOL"
lol but my point is you said you race "A" saturn with a fart can. honestly man look around almost "EVERY" honda around here has a fart can. the saturn VS honda fart can ratio is at least 1:200