General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

bad hondaland

Old 06-05-2009, 12:06 PM
crx hatch sedan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bad hondaland

so my girl and I went to hondaland on florida about a month ago to look at cars and we found a white 07 si sedan. we both really liked it so we decided to purchase it. we used our golf as a trade in and everything seemed to be cool. well about 2 weeks later they call us up asking us to come in so we can talk about the deal, so we did and they tell us they need an additional 1800 bucks from us. We tell them, "I'm sorry but when we made the deal, we told you we did not have any extra money for a down payment." they said ok and sent us on our way. well a couple days later they ask us to come in again and we did and when we get there no one is there to talk to us. This went on for about 2 weeks. well finally someone sits down with my girl and says the cant finance us and they need the car back.

They told us we could drive the civic until they find our car but in the meantime they never paid what we owed on the vw. We ended up getting a late payment penalty for that and they don't know where are fucking car is. basically what i'm saying is stay away from hondaland cause this is a messed up situation if they couldn't finance us, they should have told us in the beginning and we would have went home. They also shouldn't have sent our old car out without knowing whether or not they could make the deal.

BAD BUSINESS AT HONDALAND

oh yeah and i'm real bummed that we are going to have to be in that sorry ass VW again

Last edited by Homeless Artist; 06-06-2009 at 05:04 AM. Reason: fixed some gramattical + spelling issues
Old 06-05-2009, 12:18 PM
KJ
bored at work

Time to beat the hell out of that civic. Return it on a tow truck.

Gracie Barra Clearwater Gyms in Clearwater, St. Pete and Port Richey
pm me if you are interested in trying a free class at any of the gyms.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:22 PM
Registered Hater

Originally Posted by KJ
Time to beat the hell out of that civic. Return it on a tow truck.
or part it out lmao someone stole it and it was left without a motor, seats, and it was put on blocks wink wink
Old 06-05-2009, 02:21 PM
No more Vtec!

technically, and i know you dont want to hear this, but dealerships can and do put ppl in cars without finance approval and can, by law, take the car back if finance falls through. It happened with my car. I put 8000 down on a car and financed a few grand...a week later, they called me and said they needed the car back cause the bank didnt approve the loan. I had to take out a personal loan from a bank, pay the car off in full, and now make payments on my personal loan. It sucks but any and most dealerships do this! Sorry for the bad luck! I would beat the living crap out of the car before you bring it back!

Old 06-05-2009, 02:33 PM
Living in Black & White..

happened to my dad with a toyota a couple of years ago.. is not only honda land its every dealership.. the only messed up part is they lost ur old car,, toyota of tampa bay actually returned my dads trade in fairly quick.. we still put about 6,000 miles on the tacoma in the month we had it !! then a month later we went to the dodge dealership and got a new durango with no problems on the financing, even messed up the trade on the way and they still took it....!

Old 06-05-2009, 02:42 PM

happend to me at brandon honda on a 07 si coupe. 2 months after i had it with 7k i put down. they called me and the same thing happend. the differnce is i got my money back.

sketchy bastards

Last edited by johnson; 06-05-2009 at 02:45 PM.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:37 PM

hondaland sucks
Old 06-05-2009, 03:51 PM
Lives in a square

Originally Posted by FoxHondaRider
or part it out lmao someone stole it and it was left without a motor, seats, and it was put on blocks wink wink
A FUCKIN' MEN BROTHER!~ AMEN!

Old 06-05-2009, 03:53 PM

run that bitch at the causeway all night!!!
Old 06-05-2009, 05:35 PM

hope they never find the vw so either u keep the civic or lawsuit.