General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

I see your LS2 350Z, I raise you with LS2 S2k on spray

Old 12-13-2009, 06:27 PM
Can you dig it?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DEATH ZEPPELIN
well, i said nothing about your car. but i'll bite. your right, theres nothing girly about your car....but the car itself. if you do reach 850whp thats awesome, and definitely a fucking kick ass ride. but having motors in cars like this do nothing for me.
That's why he built it; It does something for him.
Old 12-13-2009, 07:11 PM
previously SLOWBOOST

I fully understand that. I own a car most people find horrificly disgusting. Its just the cars that get me

FOR A WOUNDED MAN SHALL SAY TO HIS ASSAILANT
'IF I LIVE, I WILL KILL YOU. IF I DIE, YOU ARE FORGIVEN'
SUCH IS THE RULE OF HONOUR.
Old 12-14-2009, 01:51 PM
Old school TR member

I dont even know if id do that shit. Good power, nice car.

WHERE THE FUCK DO I PUT A CAGE????? Im not down for some bs cage in that little ass car with that much power.

Fact of the matter is, shit goes wrong sometimes even pros wreck. My life is more valuable.

I would rather have that setup in another car.

Anyways here is a cammed,built LQ9 S14 with a shit ton of mods waiting to be hit with a power adder. IRON BLOCK BUILT MOTOR FTW!

I throw in a cage and sell those wheels and put some nicer ones on, then of course its an LSX so id spray the shit out of it......

http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/292646...x-powered.html

Last edited by Super Coupe; 12-14-2009 at 01:58 PM.
Old 12-14-2009, 03:06 PM
Thread TERRORIST

Originally Posted by Snyper
To each his own right? Part of the reason I chose this platform was for the "girliness" everyone knows these cars handle excellent but make garbage power...and you should see the before and after when I go up to streetbikes looking to race..or corvettes ect...I wanted a decent looking sleeper and these cars get no respect when it comes to racing. But running an 11.3@128 on street tires with a horrible 1.8 60' with a cam only and 75 shot in 3rd gear isnt bad.
I think its all around awesome. 350zs are nice imports, and its really nice to see an import ditching the flashy rice shit and getting down to brass tax with drag racing.

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote