General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Road Rage from a Prius LOL

Old 03-03-2009, 11:33 AM
Private Parts Thug Lyfe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

haha reminds me. my dad's cousin's husband or w/e decided to get a prius work car instead of like an e or s class benz that his work was offering him. he told me like he was single handedly saving the planet. fucking hippie tools.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:36 PM
El Puto ©

^ That guys a tool.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:57 PM
isuck

Originally Posted by Will007
Well he wanted into the lane, i was in so all i did was wail on my horn so he did not side swipe me... He probally screamed at me i kill babies or something since i was driving a STi LOL; Changed my perspective of Prius drivers, maybee that guy just had a little dick and had something to prove dunno. Had to stop my wife from throwing all my cup change at his car
so he just tried to swerve into your lane? he didn't try and motion to move over or anything?
LOGIC? You seriously want to invoke logic in a conversation about fake hijackings, missiles hitting the pentagon, and bombs planted throughout the world trade center? I thought it was a given that logic was checked at the door when entering one of these threads.
Old 03-06-2009, 02:16 AM
Android Junkie

Originally Posted by Silvia_San
haha reminds me. my dad's cousin's husband or w/e decided to get a prius work car instead of like an e or s class benz that his work was offering him. he told me like he was single handedly saving the planet. fucking hippie tools.
Prius's are terrible for the environment. Tell him he fails at trying anything.
Old 03-06-2009, 07:36 AM
Private Parts Thug Lyfe

oh trust me i told him.
Old 03-06-2009, 04:01 PM

lol a few days ago a prius fag honked at me at light...because i didnt floor it when it turned green. seriously...wtf

R.I.P - Tim Aldrich (Osama Tim Laden)

Old 03-06-2009, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by P057
so he just tried to swerve into your lane? he didn't try and motion to move over or anything?
He was racing around other cars and stuff before that, the opening for either one of us to get ahead of some slow moving cars was to go around a 18 wheeler. I got in front of the truck first, then the prius without looking tried going into my lane. I wailed on the horn, moved back out of my lane some so i would not get hit, then he went back into his lane, and started yelling because i was in "his" way... His ass should stick to the right lane and do 55MPH max so he can get his 40MPG's or whatever. I bought a sports car for handling and speed, he bought a prius for the same thing and failed LOL.
Old 03-06-2009, 05:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Buri3d
I hope you down shifted to offset his carbon footprint too lol.

hahaha