General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Where are the sarasota guys of SAC/3DP?

Old 11-28-2008, 08:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where are the sarasota guys of SAC/3DP?

I know this is an old topic to most, but in the sarasota area there used to be a shop called SAC. It closed, but the workers there (Moe and Trey) opened up a new shop called 3DP. That shop eventually closed and Trey disappeared off the radar. The reason I am posting this thread is to get in contact with either Moe or Trey.

Last I heard of Trey, he was hit by a van for trying to skip town after jipping a few people for their cash. I interned at this shop before Trey turned out to be this kind of guy.
Last I heard he went back up to the North Carolina area, and to this day he still owes me over $1,000 in intercooler piping, the intercooler core, ssqv bov, nismo motor mounts, turbo parts, and a few other odds and ends.

I need to know if anyone here has contact with Trey, by the time I was able to come down and claim my stuff - the shop was closed down, everything was cleaned out.
Since then I spoke a little to Moe Goodell, Trey's old partner in the business, but I have not been able to locate Trey.
I know there are people here who are familiar with what I'm talking about, because a lot of you showed up when that shop first opened.

If anyone has any info, please pm me or respond to this thread.
Thanks

7! pints of ale out the window sill
when I get my fill I'm chilly chill
Old 11-30-2008, 07:14 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pmed. Hopefully it will help, not sure though.

[img]webkit-fake-url://59a75c29-2baa-4768-85b0-a8297a03874c/imagejpeg[/img]Fuck senior honda/Bob
Old 11-30-2008, 07:19 PM
That One Guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wish i could help, gl bro