General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-11-2008, 05:26 AM
^^ Hates Freeloaders

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^ thats a damn good idea. Only problem is the kid probably doesnt have any money. Is he under 18? Might be able to hold the parents responsible for the bill.
Old 08-11-2008, 05:34 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Orion ZyGarian
Take the payment plan, charge interest, and get it all in writing...make money off of it

He could have done it! but now he is fucked!! The I just spoke with the court house hahahah I'm getting the car back!!
Old 08-11-2008, 05:40 AM
S/C'ed C/F Connoisseur

^^ i am not sure of any situation where you can call the courthouse and get a direct answer about a judgement that has not already contacted the opposing party. things normally take atleast 30 days. that and calling the courthouse you may get a clerk who is just the person you turn paperwork into. they have about as much say as the receptionist at an office

Old 08-11-2008, 05:47 AM
All American, rice eater!

let me tell you how this works, if there is a mechanics lean on a vechicle and the owner dissagress, yes, you can get your car back thru the crourts - you have to post a bond (equal to amount due) and then when settled in court the winner (shop owner) will receive the monies as payment! So if i was the shop owner and I have filled out all the corret paper work, have all the work orders and estimates done correctly and he posted the bond to get his car back - I would let him have it!, Video everything, have him sign a release and even his mother if he is not 18.
Old 08-11-2008, 05:49 AM
OG Join Date: 6-15-00

Originally Posted by SCP_Celica
He could have done it! but now he is fucked!! The I just spoke with the court house hahahah I'm getting the car back!!
Seriously?

Be a fucking man and pay your bills. You got the work done, time for you to pay for it.

1973 VW Squareback
1979 AMC Jeep Cherokee Chief

RIP Tim

Old 08-11-2008, 06:23 AM
Captain Catastrophe

Hilarious.

This kid is all about trashing other people's shit. He acted like that Celica of his was God's gift to TR when it was like every other Celica with a bodykit.

Good luck getting your car back...and even if you do, you've made quite a name for yourself on this site and local enthusiast community. No one will ever respect your opinions nor do business with you again.
Old 08-11-2008, 06:38 AM
infraction king

there will be no posting of anyone personal information such as address and things like that

98 E36 ///M3 Sedan
07 Civic Si Sedan
Old 08-11-2008, 06:45 AM

His mother really did have a heart attack if anyone cares

I did graphics work for his detailing business, and I mean ALOT of work. I made a full website, flyers, advertisments, etc... Anything that is graphics related that he posts I made. I spent atleast 20hours doing shit for him. Listening to him bitch about what he liked and didn't like. For all that I did for him, it easily would have came to well over $1500. We settled on a price of $950 since he is local to me and lives about 5mins away. Two weeks go by... I PM him. I ask when he is going to pay me. He tells me he is working out a loan for some other reason, my money will be coming from that and has lawyer shit to sort out. I say alright since he atleast responded. Another two weeks go by, I PM him again. He still has the same damn excuse.

All in all, did I get any payment? Nope. He has what is coming to him, I assure you that. From what I have collected he is the only fucked up one in the family... I feel bad for all others related to him. His girlfriend is like 16 and hes 20? He's whipped anyways, not allowed to have a myspace or any BS. Hes 20 and finally graduated from high school last year (c/o 2008 )
Old 08-11-2008, 06:45 AM
Do It In The Dirt

Can you all PLEASE quit with the casual conversation and keep this thread on topic. Also, DO NOT copy/paste active users in this thread. Nobody cares.

My Rail Buggy
Old 08-11-2008, 06:51 AM

It's sad when a member of his family (see above) knows he is scum.