General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-10-2008, 11:13 PM
is better than you™

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

scp - import probably hasn't answer you back yet because he will be at work in the morning, i'm sure he'll have something to say around then.

the audacity of some people really shocks me

Old 08-10-2008, 11:14 PM
Banned

Like I said DC5, why you posting, you keep telling me I can't get the car. Who are you, you are no one.

Aaron is the only one here who knows he is really fucked now, he's smart he's looked over the laws I posted. He knows he didn't give me a work order that I signed, so you know what let the time tell, because soon enough I'll have the car back laughing in the face of all who said I wouldn't get the car back.

& to all who thinks they'll come to my home, my car will be stashed away, be a hero & end up in jail. You have more to lose then trying to prove a point.
Old 08-10-2008, 11:15 PM
Wide Open and Sideways!

Nope I'm right here! I have nothing to prove! A judge is going to look at his record and the stacks of paper I am going to bring in from his fraudulent dealings online and the judge is going to be ROFLMAO!
Old 08-10-2008, 11:16 PM
fails.....

so wait, let me get this straight... you're going to post a $16k bond in order to get your car out....

you do know that bonds have to be paid, right
Old 08-10-2008, 11:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by DC5_babe
sorry but the court systems here in marion county doesn't work for you JOE DONO. it's not a fast process to do. there are 2 sides to every story you idiotic fuck. the court WILL want to hear aaron and branden's sides of the story.

if you think you are getting the car...then you are mentally challenged. if you DON'T get the car friday....
Let everyone be there, this time when I go to the shop I will be the one calling the shops. I will have EVERYONE leave the shop & I an the officers will go in to the get car. Its a wait & see game, watch an wait.

Why you posting btw? you worried? Aaron knows he has nothing with my signature on it.

Last edited by chi town brat; 08-12-2008 at 07:18 PM.
Old 08-10-2008, 11:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by importguy1208
Nope I'm right here! I have nothing to prove! A judge is going to look at his record and the stacks of paper I am going to bring in from his fraudulent dealings online and the judge is going to be ROFLMAO!
None of anything in the past is Relevant all they are wanting to see is a work order with my signature & that you can not prove. Nothing in the past has anything to do with what you an I have going on here. They want a work order, not past dealers because that isn't Relevant with the car. Ask Dan who is viewing the thread, he knows law & he'll tell you the same thing. The only thing you better have is a WORK ORDER
Old 08-10-2008, 11:21 PM
fails.....

so I'm still trying to figure out how you are going to get the car out by Friday....
Old 08-10-2008, 11:22 PM
Banned

Peace out for now, I'll update you guys with what the court house says, an I bet Aaron will too. But since he doesn't have a work order there isn't anything they can do.
Old 08-10-2008, 11:23 PM
I Haz Vtec.

since there is no work order the car will be stripped dum dum

TR Guido crew member # 2

Originally Posted by Na306StAnG
If those girls pass by one more time im gonna go get my chloroform supersoaker.
Old 08-10-2008, 11:25 PM
fails.....

ok, so I'm pretty good at the whole loop hole thing, and I just cannot come up with a way he is going to get his car back...
I mean, maybe if he was able to counter sue and have a good lawyer and find that one little thing the shop did wrong, then maybe, just maybe he would be able to get it back without paying for it. But that would take a matter of months, not days...

he did say something about a bond.... not exactly sure where he was going with that... but even if he was able to post a bond for it, bonds have to be paid... so he still have to pay the $16k... Not sure why he thinks he is gaining with that one..