General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

local CNC

Old 08-10-2008, 11:30 AM
aspiring luder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default local CNC

i'm building a set of traction bars and debating getting some of the parts made on a CNC machine so they look better and it'd take alot less time and aggrevation. i was wondering if anyone knew any local places that do it, and also if i bring the CAD program and all they need to do is put the program in, put the steel in, and cut it out, about how much it'd cost.

i have about 8 pieces to do, 2 pieces in duplicate, and 4 of another piece

any help would be appreciated, i'm in Brandon but anywhere in tampa or the area would be helpful
Old 08-10-2008, 11:36 AM
-eats the last cookie.

Originally Posted by jlude90
i'm building a set of traction bars and debating getting some of the parts made on a CNC machine so they look better and it'd take alot less time and aggrevation. i was wondering if anyone knew any local places that do it, and also if i bring the CAD program and all they need to do is put the program in, put the steel in, and cut it out, about how much it'd cost.

i have about 8 pieces to do, 2 pieces in duplicate, and 4 of another piece

any help would be appreciated, i'm in Brandon but anywhere in tampa or the area would be helpful
incoming pm`
Old 08-10-2008, 11:39 AM
Resident Asshole

we use pbs machine shop at work. they are located on falkenburg road and broadway ave. just north of the jail. They have several cnc machines and do pretty good work.
6/14/43 - 7/11/06 2:24am

Last edited by Boostin97SE-R; 08-10-2008 at 11:42 AM.
Old 08-10-2008, 11:40 AM
aspiring luder

2 replies in 9 minutes, you guys are great, thanks for the good info, awaiting PM as well