General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

The baddest Hyundai Tibby in the world!

Old 06-08-2008, 04:20 PM
The Right-Wing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ink
if thats your opinion on them, your obviously too ignorant to go look at the new ones. HMFC/KMFC is the number 3 growing company in the world for a reason..and not just car manufacturers.
#1 if you look in the other hyundai thread youll see that i posted about a positive experience with hyundais. but obviously your to ignorant to search the forums to find out my real position on hyundais

#2 its still a hyundai

#3 refer to #2
Old 06-08-2008, 04:22 PM
Ink
Changes names a lot.

Originally Posted by TunerElite
#1 if you look in the other hyundai thread youll see that i posted about a positive experience with hyundais. but obviously your to ignorant to search the forums to find out my real position on hyundais

#2 its still a hyundai

#3 refer to #2
im not ignorant, it just shows how much I care about your posts. i dont go out looking for hyundai threads, if i see one sure ill comment on it. your still just a douche bag.
Old 06-08-2008, 05:29 PM
As Seen On TV!

I think Kias are pieces of shit. Do I need to do a search on here before I form that opinion so I won't be called "ignorant?"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old 06-08-2008, 07:04 PM
Ink
Changes names a lot.

Originally Posted by Ford DNA
I think Kias are pieces of shit. Do I need to do a search on here before I form that opinion so I won't be called "ignorant?"
whens the last time you drove one?
Old 06-08-2008, 07:16 PM
back in a 4g63

my car is at the body shop so im driving my dad's kia sportage. its a decent car i guess.

oh and im glad it took the tiberon 2 engines to make that kind of power. it would have been cheaper to fab up a full-time AWD drivetrain and 1 fully built 4g63.

but you know what, go for 2 tib motors, why not. when they blow you can rebuild em both. which actually leads me to the fact that when 1 motor blows, you still have another to drive with.

i cant decide if i think this car is rediculously stupid or practical.

"All I can tell you is... the gun had an owner, something happened, and suddenly the gun didnt have an owner anymore."
Old 06-08-2008, 07:18 PM
Ink
Changes names a lot.

Originally Posted by GsT Racer
my car is at the body shop so im driving my dad's kia sportage. its a decent car i guess.

oh and im glad it took the tiberon 2 engines to make that kind of power. it would have been cheaper to fab up a full-time AWD drivetrain and 1 fully built 4g63.

but you know what, go for 2 tib motors, why not. when they blow you can rebuild em both. which actually leads me to the fact that when 1 motor blows, you still have another to drive with.

i cant decide if i think this car is rediculously stupid or practical.
i think its a bit of both
Old 06-08-2008, 07:43 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally Posted by Ink
whens the last time you drove one?

Kia's still look like ass....
Old 06-09-2008, 06:02 AM
Ink
Changes names a lot.

Originally Posted by Usuck!
Kia's still look like ass....
pretty much true, the amantis/sorento and the new SUV we have coming out this month is nice. we do a ride and drive on it i think the 24th, but from the pictures it looks good.
Old 06-09-2008, 07:00 AM
Just for decoration

Originally Posted by Ford DNA
I agree, I am allowed to have the opinion that Kia, hyundai and all other korean cars are pieces of shit.

Ink, if you want hear a bunch of people agree with how nice and refined these cars are go onto a hyundai board, otherwise stop calling people ignorant for having an opinion.

R.I.P. Brian Nichols 02/07/1989-11/24/2008
Old 06-09-2008, 08:16 AM
Ink
Changes names a lot.

Originally Posted by JonLGT
I agree, I am allowed to have the opinion that Kia, hyundai and all other korean cars are pieces of shit.

Ink, if you want hear a bunch of people agree with how nice and refined these cars are go onto a hyundai board, otherwise stop calling people ignorant for having an opinion.
its not ignorance to judge something based off no idea of how it really is? thats like me saying all LGT's are shitboxes without ever driving one. explain to me what ignorance is please