General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Caddy Smashed to Hell

Old 05-23-2008, 08:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Caddy Smashed to Hell

Can you say hit the damn brakes!! Wednesday night during the massive traffic jam because of Burock Osama Binladen Obama rally at the ice palace, there was a fatality on the crosstow. That back the roads all up into Tampa, As i was going thru the Willow toll and bringing the car up to speed I saw all taffic stopped as far as I could see. I slambed on my brakes stopped and looked up. The lady hit me full blast 60mph, never hit her brake. That slambed mr into the truck's reese hitch infront of me to finish off the front end. There is $12,300 worth of damage so far by the appraiser. Good thing she has Statefarm Insurance like I do.
Can you say Vicadin pain pill's, that make the pain go away..
Old 05-23-2008, 08:14 PM

My Cars new name is FUBAR!!!!!!
Old 05-23-2008, 08:28 PM
realer than most

blue text + blue background = you fail hard
Old 05-23-2008, 08:55 PM
///

^ +1 but hightlight text is your friend
Old 05-23-2008, 09:29 PM
Free base cocaine

Have you ever used the internet before? For Christ sake GTFO.
Old 05-24-2008, 12:49 AM
Retired Moderαtor

ow my eyes, but that sucks dude
Old 05-24-2008, 03:08 AM
technician ...

pics or ban ....

Originally Posted by George Orwell 1984
Its presupposed that somewhere or other, outside oneself, there was a "real" world where "real" things happened. But how could there be such a world? What knowledge have we of anything, save through our own mind? All happenings are in the mind. What ever happens in all minds, truly happens.
Originally Posted by Funk
Your mind contains the whole universe, the key is being able to see past yourself, this world, and thought itself.
Old 05-24-2008, 04:35 AM
Got Rice?

I have a feeling it's Karma for being a racist ass hole.
Old 05-24-2008, 08:47 AM
Probably $#%#ing broke.

Originally Posted by TechChild
I have a feeling it's Karma for being a racist ass hole.
Mods: 11's

Old 05-24-2008, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by 0523jk
北京进口阀门代理商 北京远辉恒泰机电设备有限公司是一家集阀门的研发管道自动化技术服务、北京进口阀门代理商销售于一体的综合 型企业,凭借雄厚的技术实力和多年的实践、北京进口阀门代理商选型经验,为您提供不同介质、不同压力,不同标准的产品及技术服务.将其优质的自控阀门、日本进口减压阀 管件、及相关产品广泛应用于电力 、化工、食品、制药、电子、机械、及建筑楼宇上并得到一致好评。日本电动阀门 北京远辉恒泰机电设备有限公司是专业的北京进口阀门代理商供应商,公司自成立至今一直至力于专业北京进口阀 门代理商与进口电动阀门售后服务日本电磁阀 公司主做北京进口阀门代理商(美标、日标、德标),日本电磁阀 减压阀北京进口阀门代理商,安全阀北京进口阀门代理商,温控阀北京进口阀门代理商,截止阀北京进口阀门代理 商北京进口阀门代理商,闸阀,蝶阀,球阀,疏水阀,电磁阀,止回阀,调节阀,隔膜阀,过滤器,排污阀及各类 执行器,仪表针形阀等经多年的努力现北京进口阀门代理商多家国外品牌及产品.1、瑞士BELI MO电动蝶阀/BELIMO电动球阀/BELIMO风阀执行器;2、日本北泽KITZ电动蝶阀/KITZ电动球阀/KITZ手柄蝶阀/KITZ涡轮蝶阀/KITZ铜闸阀/KITZ铸铁闸阀/KITZ铜球阀/KITZ三通铜球阀/KITZ铜截止阀/KITZ铸铁截止阀/KITZ铜止回阀/KITZ铸铁止回阀/KITZ铜过滤器/KITZ铸铁过滤器/KITZ球阀;3、日本阀天VENN蒸汽减压阀/VENN安全阀/VENN温控阀/VENN疏水阀/VENN电磁阀/VENN温控电磁阀/VENN过滤器/VENN自动排气阀/VENN电动阀/VENN温控电动阀/VENN气动阀/VENN紧急切断阀/VENN消音阀/VENN水位控制阀;4、日本yoshitake蒸汽减压阀/yoshitake GP-1000减压阀/yoshitake GP-2000减压阀/yoshitake GD-30减压阀/yoshitake安全阀/yoshitake电磁阀/yoshitake疏水阀/yoshitake过滤器/yoshitake温控阀/yoshitake OB-2温控阀/yoshitake OB-30温控
one word you just said did not make any sense what so ever.

The Beijing import valve business agent Beijing far splendor permanent peaceful electromechanical device Limited company is a fair valve's research and development pipeline automation technical service, Beijing import valve business agent sale in a body's synthesis enterprise, relies on the abundant technical strength and many year practices, Beijing import valve business agent shaping experience, provides the different medium, the different pressure for you, double standards product and technical service. Its high quality automatic control valve, the Japanese import pressure relief valve fitting, and the related product widely applies in the electric power, the chemical industry, food, the drugs manufacture, the electron, the machinery, and on the construction building and obtains the consistent high praise. The Japanese electrically operated valve Beijing far splendor permanent peaceful electromechanical device Limited company is the specialized Beijing import valve business agent supplier,