General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

WTF is up with driving slow in the fast lane?

Old 03-28-2008, 08:48 PM
Mac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTF is up with driving slow in the fast lane?

I'm on my way home from work, about 7 am on I275 Southbound coming around the bend toward Roosevelt doing about 80. I roll up on this Lexus SC doing 50 in the fast lane, he just stayed there, I hit him with a couple of flashes asking him to move over and he returned it with a brake check, stupid bitch. So I gun it to pass on the right and he guns it to cut me off before I can get over, I edged him out slightly but I'm sure I cut the fucker off getting in front of him. Serves his stupid ass right too. I mean what the hell, didn't anyone learn in Drivers Ed or while taking the exam that the left lane is the passing lane and should not be driven in unless passing? I don't give a shit if I'm speeding... Stay out of the passing lane.
What really ticked me off was the fact that he accelerated to beat me, i mean if he was happy doing 50, the why the fuck did the asshole have a problem with my passing him to go faster? maybe he wanted to race mt slow ass E36
People are freakin retarded

Last edited by Mac; 03-28-2008 at 08:50 PM.
Old 03-28-2008, 08:51 PM
Ink
Changes names a lot.

Coming home from barneys today, we were by countryside mall and a new Lexus IS250 was cruising in the third lane, getting into the far right. There was a mazda 6 behind him with this older guy driving it, who was gonna floor it and get into the next lane. The lexus was moving over when the mazda went to make his move, and the lexus hit his brakes hard slowing to about 40 mph. the guy in the lexus was yellin at the mazda through the window..the dude was HUGE. it was the funniest thing ever.
Old 03-29-2008, 04:08 AM
isuck

Was the mazda6 black? Did the 6 say mazdaspeed6 on the back? Did it have a TR plate frame? It might have been me. I'm always having people yell at me for dumb reasons on the road. Usually isn't my fault either..
LOGIC? You seriously want to invoke logic in a conversation about fake hijackings, missiles hitting the pentagon, and bombs planted throughout the world trade center? I thought it was a given that logic was checked at the door when entering one of these threads.
Old 03-29-2008, 05:20 AM
Still Addicted to Boost

i see it everyday and i get pissed all the time.
Old 03-29-2008, 07:18 AM
Ill f@cking end you!

Hahahaha Welcome To Florida!

Ricer: From the latin word Ricarius meaning to suck at everything you attempt!

AIM = donkeyk1989
XBOX Gamertag = DK1989
Myspace.com/donkey_kong1989

DK for Mod since people care

Parris Island here I come =D!
Old 03-29-2008, 07:24 AM
Private Parts Thug Lyfe

god i had the urge to shoot many people in the face yesterday just driving around. people sticking halfway out into the turning lane blocking it on there cell phone, jackass cutting you off and then getting on there brakes hard, and everything that those faggot ass old people and tourists do. i wish they would all get ebola and die slow and painfully.
Old 03-29-2008, 09:16 AM
! Ne shab'rud'ni !

It's called snowbirds returning home ... try driving I4 to 417 to 528 to 95 basically every weekend.

by http://www.flickr.com/people/8341770@N07/, on Flickr
TR "Old Skool EF" Member #017 chi town brat TR "eg6" crew #6

I see people out there spending money on the car to improve it … If you spend half that effort just working on your driving skills, making you and the car work together as a team, then you’ll go faster – period. To make the car go a second faster on the track takes a lot more energy and money than making yourself drive it one second faster.
the late Tom Thrash SCCA Solo E Production
Old 03-29-2008, 10:35 AM
is not Rotarded anymore!

My drive to Gainesville Friday evening was fucking horrible to idiots that cannot drive.
Old 03-29-2008, 10:34 PM
Ink
Changes names a lot.

Originally Posted by PØ57
Was the mazda6 black? Did the 6 say mazdaspeed6 on the back? Did it have a TR plate frame? It might have been me. I'm always having people yell at me for dumb reasons on the road. Usually isn't my fault either..
No it was like a deep silver/titanium color with a (probably) mid 40's driver..i thought you were 20's?
Old 03-30-2008, 05:01 AM

Originally Posted by dk1989
Hahahaha Welcome To Florida!
dam, i was gonna say that.