General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Need Battery Help ASAP!

Old 03-23-2008, 05:44 PM
Won't fake the funk.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Battery Help ASAP!

So heres the deal. My Optima took a crap today, Happy Easter. My "spare" battery now has 2 dead cells, so I need a new battery tommorow.

I wanted to get another Optima, until I saw the prices of them. I bought mine for $112 from Advance Auto 3 years ago, now its like $160-$180? wtf?

I really would not like to spend that money right now. So where do I go from here? I have no idea what is good or bad. I have advance auto, autozone, and a walmart local to me.

Matt

MK3 Supra - 1uzfe, Quantum Manual Swap, HX52 Billet Comp, Enkei NT03+M, JIC Reclineables... etc...
Golf TDI Diesel - 45+mpg's
Old 03-23-2008, 06:14 PM
aspiring luder

just get something with a good warrenty, i hear good about the walmarts and advanced i guess

but my honda battery just started my car and has been powering it i'd say a good half hour on not running for 5 months, with no charger or anything
Old 03-23-2008, 06:26 PM
Race Photographer

the a/z duralast professional series are nice, 3 year free replacement warrarnty, they arent cheap, But I think they are cheaper than the opitmas

"I am and what I do are not a taxable commodity for you to use and abuse" - Me

This is my fuck the government movement