General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

what do u think is the best type of racing?

Old 01-06-2008, 07:47 PM
FORE:sight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Doctor D
lol ive never met a woman who could drive
There was that one chick who almost won Group B rally championship back in the 80's but I forgot her name. Other than that I dont know of any either.

I still dig Proto-type and GT the most. When ever I watch it, it usually has a pretty good finish.

I think 12 hours of sebring last year had the best down to the wire finish all year. It was ALMS GT2 between Jamie Mellos in the F430 and Burgmister in the GT3 banging into eachother on the final turn and down the strait(more like mellos slaming into bergmiseter a few times). That was one hell of a finish!

Link to said finish:
2007 12 Hours of Sebring

Last edited by longfellow2; 01-06-2008 at 07:51 PM.
Old 01-06-2008, 10:02 PM
Sexist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by longfellow2
I think 12 hours of sebring last year had the best down to the wire finish all year. It was ALMS GT2 between Jamie Mellos in the F430 and Burgmister in the GT3 banging into eachother on the final turn and down the strait(more like mellos slaming into bergmiseter a few times). That was one hell of a finish!
That was as good as it gets! I still enjoy watching it. I had come home from Sebring by then and was jumping outta my seat watching it on tv.