General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

he thought he knew it all!!!

Old 05-15-2007, 07:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default he thought he knew it all!!!

continue of the thread i thought i had seen it all. to theebluecrx

i would just like to know how someone can get so full of them self. to think that they know more then anyone in the world. i mean come on this guy doesnt even know me, and he wants to say i know nothing about cars. and assume all these things, well you know what assuming gets you, it makes an ass out of u. i know everything cosmetic on the outside of the engine wasnt perfect but it was a work in PROGRESS. and you want to sit here and tell me oh dont bring the car to the track till its done"but your car has a messed up tranny and other stuff wrong with it" why not i would love to spank people when the cars not even finished and i want to see where i increased performance along the way thats why i was at test and tune. cause i dont like to bolt stuff on to my car and say oh i have this and this i am so fast now and have so much power cause power isnt even the key its the curve at which it takes along the rpm range. but i wouldnt know that cause i know nothing and i am a newb. trust me i know a lot about cars i have done my research and been a newb im not afraid to admit it, we all started somewhere. just like you, but were different cause you prob dont admit it and you forget that you didnt know shit at one point of the game, but oh thats right you knew it all when your 13 year old pregnant mom had you right.

Last edited by 2fastludes; 05-15-2007 at 07:04 AM.
Old 05-15-2007, 07:13 AM
20+

OH dear god just let it go!!!!!!!!! You are totally playing into what they want you to do and stew on it.
Old 05-15-2007, 07:46 AM
Eis Aner Oudeis Aner

IBTL!

Dont worry about it man, just move on with life.
Old 05-15-2007, 07:51 AM

what happened to the old thread it was fun
Old 05-15-2007, 07:57 AM
Banned

As fun as a riced out POS could be ....