General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Am I the asshole?

Old 03-30-2007, 07:45 PM
Won't fake the funk.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Am I the asshole?

Something simple... Went to Quakersteak last thursday. My friend brought his truck with him (stock but he parked near the imports). We hang out by my car and the other lexus guys. I look at his trunk and a bunch of guys are leaning on his truck talking. So politely, I went over there (friend was a little threatened I guess) and I told them not to lean on the truck.

All of a sudden the guy looks at me like im the asshole and ask's why?

I told him dont lean on someone elses vehicle and I walked away, they threw their hands up like they were tough shit. Obviously didnt do anything (of course).

Got in his blue honda and left.

so whats with kids these days? really. no respect. dropped on their head? no love? bad crowd, what is it?

dildos.

MK3 Supra - 1uzfe, Quantum Manual Swap, HX52 Billet Comp, Enkei NT03+M, JIC Reclineables... etc...
Golf TDI Diesel - 45+mpg's

Last edited by RedPhoenix; 03-30-2007 at 07:48 PM.
Old 03-30-2007, 07:46 PM
Thread TERRORIST

Quit hanging around young ricer fags. Theres a reason stolen Hondas outdo stolen domestics a fucking thousand to one.

Its best to just stay away from them altogether. In a few years they'll calm down and realize they've been fucktards for the past few years.

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 07:49 PM
Banned

hmm.. i guess i'll think twice before hitting up QSL on thursday nights with my new whip

it's like a ricer invasion lately... go to gandy or 60, all ricers.

since none of them are on TR, you know that most of them have to be ricers

but yeah i don't want to go to QSL if it's just the same shit but less people, but still the equal amount of ricers.
Old 03-30-2007, 07:51 PM

Nah your not the asshole, in fact your would have been entirely in the right to beat the shit out of them for throwing their hands up and trying to act hard.

I lean on my cars, and thats only because I'm not worried about putting dents and shit into my metal, because its fucking thick as hell. My friends cars are torn to shit so I don't care about theirs either, but seriously, I wouldn't even touch someone elses car let alone lean on it, id be livid if I just saw some faggots all up on my car.
Old 03-30-2007, 07:52 PM
Pastafarian FOR LIFE!!!!!

less talk, more pics of the SC300
Old 03-30-2007, 07:53 PM
Thread TERRORIST

Theres a reason all of these stupid fucking kids have dented hoods and whatnot...

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Old 03-30-2007, 07:55 PM

not all of us import guys are assholes...im 19 and i've got a mutual love for any car. i drive a tib but drool every time a classic chevelle or something drives by. i think people shouldn't generalize based on what cars they drive. that's like saying all muscle car guys are 40 year old rednecks that go home chug beer and beat their wives...i know its not true, so i would never make such a statement and mean it. you were probably just around a bad crowd.
Old 03-30-2007, 07:57 PM
Won't fake the funk.

Originally Posted by silentdonut
hmm.. i guess i'll think twice before hitting up QSL on thursday nights with my new whip

well i usually go with a bunch of people at like 7:30, muscle cars leave we eat, and like at 9 we go out there, us lexus guys stick together, but a lot of nice cars/people park by us.

there are some nice cars there, some shitty, I go there to hang out, shoot the shit really.

and 2 pics for you snake

MK3 Supra - 1uzfe, Quantum Manual Swap, HX52 Billet Comp, Enkei NT03+M, JIC Reclineables... etc...
Golf TDI Diesel - 45+mpg's
Old 03-30-2007, 07:57 PM
tampa car scene

You are not an asshole, I would have told them to get the fuck off the truck loudly.
Old 03-30-2007, 07:58 PM
Thread TERRORIST

Originally Posted by 6speedwonder
not all of us import guys are assholes...im 19 and i've got a mutual love for any car. i drive a tib but drool every time a classic chevelle or something drives by. i think people shouldn't generalize based on what cars they drive. that's like saying all muscle car guys are 40 year old rednecks that go home chug beer and beat their wives...i know its not true, so i would never make such a statement and mean it. you were probably just around a bad crowd.
Taken a tour of Ford or GM tech lately? Seems pretty dead on to me.

But we know...don't think of it so much as generalizing. Most of the sensible import owners don't end up hanging with the ricers, anyways. I know when I go out (we're mostly Mustangs/Camaros/Firebirds in those groups) we have a few bad motherfucking imports that ride along. They're awesome guys, have stout cars, and just don't like cruising with eleventy billion cop-attracting 15 second rice-rockets that sound like a swarm of hornets.