General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

I need to hear what u guys think.

Old 03-23-2007, 05:07 AM
Car Freak.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need to hear what u guys think.

Hey im not sure if this is where i can post this but if its wrong plz forgive me.
Anyway i came across this ride on autotrader i like a lot and i sent the dealer an email askin them if they would do an even trade for my marquis and they said yes. Should i? Throw me what u think..
this is the car i like. Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com

Old 03-23-2007, 05:30 AM

Hmm well the car on auto trader is an auto.. are you looking for a sporty power look for something thats fast and a nice ride? if your looking for something sporty go with the car from auto trader, if not keep yours, just make sure you take that car to a shop to get it checked out before you think of buying!
Old 03-23-2007, 05:38 AM
Car Freak.

Well the truth is that im a Mustang fan and i just cant fkin find 1 for a good price or trade. I like stick but on a 5.7L it dont bother me if its auto.
I love my car cuz im a 2nd owner and my car is clean but i feel like i want the sporty look. Thanks for the comment man u made me think. Keep em comin guys.

Old 03-23-2007, 05:49 AM

They kept it right under 90k miles eh, well auto is never as fun as stick, And u can never tell if a car is worth it until u get under the hood and drive it down the road, never go by what people tell you on the internet.
Old 03-23-2007, 05:52 AM
Turn 7 at Sebring

Have the z28 checked-out, unless you are real good at spotting potential issues.
If that z28 is straight you are getting one hell of a deal.
Old 03-23-2007, 06:15 AM
The Asian

Do not get that one....
I remember reading a couple weeks ago about that car on here..really really bad..let me try to find the thread for you brother..dont do it.
Old 03-23-2007, 06:16 AM
Car Freak.

Originally Posted by DuyBoy
Do not get that one....
I remember reading a couple weeks ago about that car on here..really really bad..let me try to find the thread for you brother..dont do it.
No shit yea man plz do!!!!

Old 03-23-2007, 06:20 AM
The Asian

I could be mistaken..but i believe its this same car

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/g...ay-toyota.html

if its not..then more power to ya man but if it is...dont get it..
Old 03-23-2007, 06:25 AM

You may want to be careful. That is a used car dealer, they are out to make money they are not out trade for another car to sell unless they think they can make more money off of the trade.
I would be very suspicious that something is wrong with that car. I would definitely have car fax checked on it and like they said a mechanic to check it out before buying it. That car could be flood damaged or have some problem that is about to cost some money.

The N.A.D.A. Official Used Car Guide Company Low retail on that car is $8000 and they are selling it for $3100 less, hmmm something is up.

I just ran the VIN to see how many records are on the car, there are 20 records on that car, so this car has been around or it's been in a few accidents.

Last edited by SVTd; 03-23-2007 at 06:28 AM.
Old 03-23-2007, 06:26 AM
Car Freak.

It said Autoway Toyota, I dont thik its the same but man i really appriciate that.