General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Getting pulled over... Your excuses?

Old 12-09-2006, 07:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Getting pulled over... Your excuses?

Want to hear some good stories of when you guys got pulled over... why you got pulled over and what you said/ did to get out of getting a ticket. Want to find some funny ones to use next time...

Only want to hear stories if you got out of it...

Old 12-09-2006, 07:29 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

I've learned over the years... if I admit fault and i've very understanding etc etc i usually always get off.. .been pulled over 4 or 5 times...of those times... i've admitted fault etc and i've only been giving a ticket once.. and that ticket was reduced BIG time. Keep in mind these are minor infactions ex. speeding, no seat belt etc.. not like a big high speed chase or street racing etc. heh

Eric
AIM: Ep41382
Old 12-09-2006, 07:34 PM

Yeah not too long ago I got pulled over, got a warning, and got told by the cop I needed a radar detector that worked... But the funny thing is I know he wasn't shooting me, he was pissed off because I passed him going 2 mph over the speed limit and as he says "when there's a cop on the road, you don't pass him."

Old 12-09-2006, 07:41 PM

i just told a cop "Im a dumbass"

and he said, alright...slow down.

But mind i was going 45 in a 30.
Old 12-09-2006, 07:48 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Last yr, i was going to school going about 50 in my neighborhood b/c iwsa late and if i was late again iwas gunna get suspended so blah blah blah i get puled over, told him i was going to school early b/c i had a appointment w/ my counseler(s/p) for a college meeting and he asked me wat i was gunna major in and i told him criminal justice and we got to talking about it, then he was like ehh ur a good kid ill let u go but slow down.

then another time on the way to baseball try outs i got pulled over and he said he heard me from almost 2 miles away(and id believe it too lol) and i was going 60 in a 45 and then we got to talking about baseball and he let me go too

cops-0 me-2
Old 12-09-2006, 08:10 PM
Your Moms New Boyfriend

I always carried a peanut butter jar when I was planning on racing/speeding. A little on your hand/drivers license, tell the cop you just shit your pants and were trying to get home quickly....... works everytime!!
Old 12-09-2006, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by joebobclark
I always carried a peanut butter jar when I was planning on racing/speeding. A little on your hand/drivers license, tell the cop you just shit your pants and were trying to get home quickly....... works everytime!!

Old 12-09-2006, 08:14 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

rep for u!!

i wonder if anyone actually has the balls to do that lol
Old 12-09-2006, 08:15 PM
hey you guuuuuuyssss

hahaha. Ive only been pulled over once so far, admitted fault, was doing 18 over, he dropped it down to 9, not too bad.

Old 12-09-2006, 08:21 PM
Your Moms New Boyfriend

Originally Posted by Usuck!

i wonder if anyone actually has the balls to do that lol
I did it 8-10 times, when I was 17-21yo.

Now Im just old and drive a Cadillac, no need to do it anymore. I drive 5 under the limit now.