General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

good bye VW

Old 11-16-2006, 08:25 AM
realer than most

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default good bye VW

well this morning on my way to work i pulled out of my apartment complex and i was driving down 33 here in lakeland..it was kinda sprinkling out and the roads were wet..and i see a car comming...no big deal right? WRONG

he hydroplaned into my lane and we hit head on at 50mph..he was in a 92 cadillac elderado i was in my VW of course..well after my head hit the windsheild (because im so baller i didnt have on my seatbelt) the airbag through me back and the side airbag held me in place..well after the wreck i couldnt really comprehend what was going on...i started looking around and noticed that my tranny was in the seat next to me and so was the dashboard..someone opens my door and i just fall out to the ground and im covered in blood..i kinda blackout for a second and dont really know wtf is going on and then some guys start asking me if im alright and stuff and i can finally say ya im good..i look at my hand and it's completely COVERED in blood and i can feel blood on my face..i couldnt really look at my car before i got taken to the hospital..well i get all kinds of shit ran and i made it out with on serious cut and a shit ton of bruises...well this happened at 645 this morning and i just got out at 1130 i dont really remember everything the doctors said i have a concussion..

i think i got very lucky... i have pics of the car i will post them up when i find the cable for my moms computer..it's really ugly...

Last edited by SkwervE; 11-16-2006 at 01:43 PM.
Old 11-16-2006, 08:30 AM
smokes weed...everyday.

that sucks man. atleast you're ok.

TR "Old Skool EF" Member #121(aka#420)
Old 11-16-2006, 08:35 AM
realer than most

oh i will definately have my seatbelt on ALL the time from now on...my head hurts so fucking bad...im tryin to find that cable..wait till yall see the pics..i almost cried when i looked at it...

almost...
Old 11-16-2006, 08:35 AM
I'm the green one

Holy shit man bad news... sorry to hear this

Hope you feel better

You know some nice chicken soup with crackers and orange Juice always make me feel a little better when in doubt best wishes and a safe recovery

Maybe I DO!

Old 11-16-2006, 08:37 AM
im lala land

glad to here you are ok
Old 11-16-2006, 08:38 AM
Pastafarian FOR LIFE!!!!!

omfg, Im so glad your ok! and they just let you out so that means your not too seriously hurt and you can still walk! thank :insert diety here: that your still alive.
Old 11-16-2006, 08:39 AM
Pastafarian FOR LIFE!!!!!

time to buy a 1990 GTS for your replacement car, I know a good friend who is selling one!
Old 11-16-2006, 08:44 AM
realer than most

Originally Posted by 2kSnakeater
time to buy a 1990 GTS for your replacement car, I know a good friend who is selling one!

and thanks everyone for the concern..im still lookin for that cable i think it's at my sisters house so when i go over there i'll get it..but ya..it's not pretty at all...and i'll be alright in a week or two..my head is just KILLIN me..

hot shower > life
Old 11-16-2006, 08:46 AM

that sucks man, glad your ok.