General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

How many cars is to many?

Old 10-05-2006, 09:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question How many cars is to many?

Hey guys i need your advice and opinion on something.I want to know how many cars you have so i may be able to feel better.I'm 22 years old and have 3 vehichles.I have a toyota avalon(daily driver),a 92 mustang coupe(weekend toy/money pit)and a 06 cbr 600RR(weekend toy).I payed for all of these cars my self .All are payed of except the bike.I feel like i am very fornuate to be able to have these.However i get a lot of crap from people for having this many at my age.I have thought about selling one of them but here is my reasoning for not doing so.I don't think i have the heart to sell the stang because it has been my baby since 02.I dont want to sell the beater because it is awesome on gas compared to the mustang.Also i put a shit load of miles on the toyota that i would not want to put on the mustang.And the bike is just to much fun to let go right know.So does any one have a similiar situation?Kinda long but i had to vent.
Brandon
Old 10-05-2006, 09:30 AM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Its cool man, people are just jealous. I've had 3 cars almost since I've been 18yrs old well except for the last yr. and two yrs. before that. I currently have 3 cars now.

99 GSX
99 EK
98 4dr EX
All payed in full

Don't let no one elses opinion decide what you do with your own belongings
Old 10-05-2006, 09:39 AM
You Can't Moderate Me.

Who cares,no need to hate.You spend your money where you want..Props to you for being a mini baller.

Old 10-05-2006, 09:49 AM

Sell the bike.
Old 10-05-2006, 10:11 AM

hah why you care what people think?? Having a lot of cars is no big deal haha.. At one time I had like 4 cars.. but I sold them all..

I had a 240sx , mustang, truck, a car I bought for my brother to race around the track, and a shell bronco...

of course I didn't pay for all the cars... but it is a lot of money hahahh like 500 alone just for tags a year !
Old 10-05-2006, 10:34 AM
The Right-Wing

you can never have to many, fuck the haters!
Old 10-05-2006, 10:45 AM

hell yeah... too many cars is great...

i have a 01 cobra, a 96 chevy 1500 ext cab, an 03 stratus, and a 90 ninja.... oh also have a 52 impalla hard top in kentucky that i will be bringing down as a project car before long.... and cant wait to add more to the collection
Old 10-05-2006, 11:27 AM
As Seen On TV!

I know this guy that will tell you he has 13 cars and acts like he's some sort of millionaire. Then you see some of the cars, and they're all POS's.

I don't think there's a point to my post. lol

Anyway, don't worry about what people think or say. It's really none of their business.

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Last edited by Ford DNA; 10-05-2006 at 11:28 AM. Reason: forgot to say something
Old 10-05-2006, 11:33 AM
I Dream Of Del Sols

ya i get shit to but im worse off than you i got a honda accord an big body jag a toyota truck and I jus bought a bike maybe we should start a club .... he he he oh ya and im 20 but when people talk shit i jus tell em I work way to fuckin hard to not have what i want

and i love what I have
Old 10-05-2006, 11:38 AM
OH SNAP!

i dont see anythign wrong with owning that many cars. Hell i own 2 and im about to pick up another one. Only problem i can see is if your leasing them all . but if you own them all then more power to you. Whats yours is yours. Cars are nothing more then grown up toys.
Driving definitions: Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and Torque is how far you take the wall with you.