General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

06 Tein Civic Stolen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-18-2006, 03:40 PM
Shake n' Bake

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Eric
I hope they tore it down...that shit is hidious
+1

Old 07-18-2006, 04:25 PM
aspiring luder

show cars generally are, but there is no mistaking whose car it is
Old 07-18-2006, 04:36 PM
laugh now, cry later

i would be mad as fuck if that was my car
Old 07-18-2006, 04:39 PM

yeah saw it online a few days ago...
Old 07-18-2006, 04:52 PM
Driver

That car must not have been worth to much to the owner to leave it in a lot with no surveillance They had it coming.
Old 07-18-2006, 05:05 PM
Pastafarian FOR LIFE!!!!!

Originally Posted by Eric
I hope they tore it down...that shit is hidious
+3, welcome to the world of Honda owners. where 20% are old people 10% are broke and wanted something "cool" 5% are cool and the other 65% are a bunch of lying thieves. NEXT!
Old 07-18-2006, 05:08 PM
My car cought on Fire!

Sucks @$$... and you knw the owner of the veichle is not going to get that money back. all that stuff he had in it im pretty sure, he did no insure it, also I bet lots of parts were probably sponsored by Tein anyhow!.. << I would shoot myself!
But i guess if the guy just left a car in a trailer like that he probably got money...
As of finding the car, If they could execute taking that car with out no one finding out till the next day... They are not going to find that car, like they sayd, that car is probably beein driven in the streets of Mexico, with Airbags,and bouncin up and down the streets... a few months from now, parts will be stripped and some on here on T.R my end up with those parts!

I got 1st dibs J/K
Old 07-18-2006, 05:15 PM

Notice how the ones that replied that think its hidious are domestic owners... hating on an import. Whether show or not, that car had more money dumped into it then all 3 of you domestic owners that replied with useless info on here put together into your cars.

Just because that car is gone I'm sure another one will take its place and will be 2x better. Usually when a car is stolen, sold, etc. the owner builds even a better car the next time around.

I still don't think their going to find the car. By now its stripped and either crushed or cut into pieces.
Old 07-18-2006, 05:23 PM
My car cought on Fire!

Originally Posted by WhiteFwdsm
Notice how the ones that replied that think its hidious are domestic owners... hating on an import. Whether show or not, that car had more money dumped into it then all 3 of you domestic owners that replied with useless info on here put together into your cars.
Old 07-18-2006, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by WhiteFwdsm

Just because that car is gone I'm sure another one will take its place and will be 2x better. Usually when a car is stolen, sold, etc. the owner builds even a better car the next time around.

I still don't think their going to find the car. By now its stripped and either crushed or cut into pieces.
agreeded

they wouldnt say anything if it was one of chip fooses 05 mustangs that are badass and got stolen..........I dont even consider that thing a honda.........Its got the best parts and the best sponsors in the suspension busniness......TEIN PPL..........Haters will be haters