General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

7 month old lab for sale

Old 07-07-2006, 10:06 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 7 month old lab for sale

Ok I put this is the pets f/s section also but seeing as not many ppl look there i figured id put it here if its ok w/ the mods. if not i understand........

Hey guys i have a 7 month old lab mix not really sure of wat else he's mixed w/ looks like a boxer or pit. he's a great dog. knows sit, shake, come. and doesnt run if u let him out w/o a chain.. um his name is Sully. He's about 75 lbs. he loves to play and would go great w/ other dogs big or small... he plays kinda rough sometimes tho and likes to jump so wouldent be to good for little kids. but we almost have him broke of jumping on people.. but for a 7 month old dog he is VERY smart and he is awesome but since I jus moved out of the house and my dad wont be home alot because of work we think he would enjoy it better some where else,

he's got all his shots and has his licence. would like to get 100 for him. and ill have pics up as soon as i can.

thanks for looking we really need him gone by the end of next wk or he's going to the humane society which breaks my heart b/c i love this dog but being a college student and livin in a small apartment w/ roomates i cant keep him either... sum1 take this dog plz. i jus want to see him happy, i love him already and its only been a month.

oo and he is also house broke and will stand by the door if he wants outside.
Old 07-07-2006, 10:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry, doesn't work that way. If someone's looking for a pet, they'll see your ad. Good luck.