General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Stupid stuff you have said

Old 05-04-2006, 08:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stupid stuff you have said

There is a bunch of posts on TR about dumb stuff ricers and girls have said about cars. Seeing as nun of us where born with an extreme amount of car knowledge i would like to see who will own up to saying some stupid stuff them selves. I know everyone has to learn somtimes and how we gonna make fun of the people who are trying to learn when we cant make fun of ourselves. Ill start it up.

Age 13:
At QSL, staring under the hood of an eg hatch with a b16 swap. Is that a shortblock or a longblock?

Old 05-04-2006, 09:14 AM
Im as loyal as my options

Age 16:

im not going to race you cause i heard you have a intake lol
Old 05-04-2006, 09:16 AM
farfromügen

My first time at a junkyard, looking under the hood of a pontiac.
me: "is that the supercharger?"
friend: "ummm....no.....that's the alternator."

Der schnellste mann im langsamsten auto
Old 05-04-2006, 09:37 AM
OH SNAP!

theres a diffrence between making a stupid comment and asking a question. Most people wont flame someone for asking a question since thats how you learn and we all have been there.

We do on the other hand make fun of people that act like they know what there talking about and have no fucking idea. Im sure ive done it before but ill keep it secret
Driving definitions: Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Old 05-04-2006, 09:41 AM
Grandpa

A customer called me on the phone one day looking for a trans filter, and I asked him if it was a auto or stick.
Old 05-04-2006, 10:11 AM
Has V.I.P in HELL!

i once asked how to remove a drive shaft..ask bbb he got me with it like 3 times..lol sad part was i did it a shit load of times when i was younger and forgot over the 10 years.so i was like how the fuck do i remove it..from the trans seeing how i was just pulling the trans out..no one gave me help at all so i went and got under the car moved the trans foward and it just droped right out..i felt dumb at the moment.i was going to delete the threads i made asking about it but i was to late..lol i powned my damn self.