General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

This is a first for me.... riced malibu....

Old 01-26-2006, 12:26 PM
Ruhe in Frieden Pablo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This is a first for me.... riced malibu....

Well, I went up to KMART and I turned my head, and LITERALLY said out loud "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!". Notice that the side skirts were held on with double sided sticky tape......then fell off..... The car is also a purpley-blue, and the interior is a TOTALLY DIFFERENT shade of blue. Wow, I could go on all day. Apparently he is part of "Team DRAGON". I am skurred an confuz'd, and don't know what to do!

It looks like K-Mart had a blue light special in their auto section.
Old 01-26-2006, 12:43 PM
BOB
Too Old & Too Poor

Oh that is teh s-e-x.
Old 01-26-2006, 12:51 PM
...Your Mom

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

That seriously, looks like a civic in disguise...
Old 01-26-2006, 01:03 PM
Bred2Run

Wwwwooooooooooowwww!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-26-2006, 01:20 PM
Livin' Large

Wait 'til I get done with the Buick
Old 01-26-2006, 01:29 PM
who needs an education?

that car lives a couple streets away from me...gay
Old 01-26-2006, 02:20 PM
The Boss

the front end looks like it's trying to eat the MDX in front of it lol. I've seen another riced out Malibu tho up on Bruce B. Downs, Brown color with black tribal graphics on the side and a big lawn bench on the back with Wal-Mart spinners. I wish I had my digi-phone with me!!!

"I'm the one that killed Monday, whooped Tuesday and put Wednesday, Thursday and Friday in the hospital." - Dolemite
Old 01-26-2006, 05:56 PM

Default Yo, that's my car.

Ha Ha, funny shit. Anyway here are some pics of what the car used to look like. No it doesn't look the same, I know. I haven't fixed it becuse I don't care about it anymore. I'm working on my 87 supra turbo now, which you can see here with the picks. Team Dragon was a club I used to be in, I never removed the decal because I liked it. Oh, and their isn't sticky double sided tape which held up the side skirt genious....Those are stock to hold up the stock bumper. I cracked the side skirt on a curb a long time ago, never put it back on. I work at the Radioshack there, so I wasn't going to Kmart for a blue light special either. Like your humor though. These pics are from a show at tampa honda land 2 or 3 years ago with my club. We had some good times. I know the car is high up in these pics, I hadn't lowered it yet. It looked good though.

Last edited by rickdogg_nyg; 01-26-2006 at 06:03 PM.
Old 01-26-2006, 06:06 PM
well sh*t

Originally Posted by rickdogg_nyg
It looked good though.
it looked good to who? the kid with the white civic, with a blue back bumper, lawn mower front bumper and $5 euro tail lights?

im sorry man, but your car just has no taste. its plain rice, a show car gone wrong/cheap.
Old 01-26-2006, 06:17 PM
Ruhe in Frieden Pablo

Originally Posted by rickdogg_nyg
Ha Ha, funny shit. Anyway here are some pics of what the car used to look like. No it doesn't look the same, I know. I haven't fixed it becuse I don't care about it anymore. I'm working on my 87 supra turbo now, which you can see here with the picks. Team Dragon was a club I used to be in, I never removed the decal because I liked it. Oh, and their isn't sticky double sided tape which held up the side skirt genious....Those are stock to hold up the stock bumper. I cracked the side skirt on a curb a long time ago, never put it back on. I work at the Radioshack there, so I wasn't going to Kmart for a blue light special either. Like your humor though. These pics are from a show at tampa honda land 2 or 3 years ago with my club. We had some good times. I know the car is high up in these pics, I hadn't lowered it yet. It looked good though.
Okay, well i did not know that it was not double sided sticky tape because I didn;t want to get too close to the car because I didn;t want any rice stains on my clothes. If you don't care about it anymore, then why not take that fugly ass kit off of the car? A malibu without bumper covers (or just the original bumper covers) would look better than a malibu with some ugly ass kit. Lemme guess, you sold the original bumpers for money to get that ugly blue and black interior... right? Was this an example of getting high and modifying your car? It sure as hell looks like it. If you like it, whatever, but I for one thinks that if you would have kept it stock it would look a lot better. I could go on all day....