General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

carthieves who?

Old 01-05-2006, 04:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default carthieves who?

this is in response to all the people talkin shit about ME! mr.eg stolen everything!I never tryed to steal no ones 99 gsr on boost thats for sure ok thats #1! and they never found shit in my house just spare parts and stuff all i had was a stolen motor and my rims and my girls car had a stolen motor from miami it didnt have anything to do with down here.everyone needs to leave her car out of this and her period.I never sold or took a motor to johns house he had it there and if u knew the true story i was there tryin to help him get rid of it.I never snitch on him or with anything that happen cops just know we were "partners in crime" they knew since before i got snitch on and i still dont know who sntich on me and the B18C1!!!! i had wasnt stolen from anyone you people know.people make mistakes and i paid for it and my bad for that gsr on boost everyone does their dirt in life i "made" my life off honda shit but im done wit that didnt really mean for it to get out of hand i wasnt the only one doing that shit ethier i would come on here and see cars stolen dat i didnt even know about.for all i know the "Person" that says i snitch is probably the one that snitch on me first.!!!slick wasnt stupid he knew what was going on so dont try that shit at least im man enough to admit when i was wrong im not tryin to cover shit up or be scare to say wha i did wrong and i didnt have no S2's in ma crib YOOO!! or hot motors!anyone wana help me carry 2 GSR's up a flight of stairs?i dont think so. YOURS TRULY YOUR LOCAL CAR THIEF!
Old 01-05-2006, 04:34 PM
well sh*t

ok so everything is all better now. you are very sorry.

so why are you admitting your girls car has a hot motor in it? even if it is from miami... its still stolen.
Old 01-05-2006, 04:39 PM
The Big Diehl

Damn, Longest Group Of Sentences Ever.
Old 01-05-2006, 04:47 PM
Jay
Janky

interesting to bad i dont know what any of this is about.

http://jankycrew.com