General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Any mk4's?

Old 01-05-2006, 07:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^Good point, but there just needs to be more people to mod the 1JZ. Most of them are on stock twins.
Old 01-06-2006, 06:42 PM
I Hate Fuel Cut

kirk youre a piece of shit...so "drama" is ANYTHING i say?

not you being a bitch to another member? or talking about something completely outside of the topic....

you deleted my posts because youre a bitch and have it out against me.... good job.

why didnt you delete the other posts that were off topic? including what i was responding to...

asshat.
Old 01-06-2006, 07:47 PM
Hello

Originally Posted by Troux
^Good point, but there just needs to be more people to mod the 1JZ. Most of them are on stock twins.
They are? Interesting......
Old 01-06-2006, 08:21 PM

From what I've seen, yeah. Same with MK3 owners that do a 2JZ swap (though there's even fewer of those). I see most of them sticking with the stockers, and very few pursuing high HP goals on the 1JZ or 2JZ in the MK3. I really wanna get another MK3. They look soooo sweet! Just as timeless as the MK4's looks, in my opinion. Sorry for going off-topic, Kirk.
Old 01-06-2006, 08:25 PM
I Hate Fuel Cut

Originally Posted by Troux
From what I've seen, yeah. Same with MK3 owners that do a 2JZ swap (though there's even fewer of those). I see most of them sticking with the stockers, and very few pursuing high HP goals on the 1JZ or 2JZ in the MK3. I really wanna get another MK3. They look soooo sweet! Just as timeless as the MK4's looks, in my opinion. Sorry for going off-topic, Kirk.
dont worry he wont delete YOUR comments.....just mine because hes a bitch.

and by the way....PLENTY of 1j owners are single.